Steve Mac in for Martin! | Vital Football

Steve Mac in for Martin!

Rumoured bid of £0.5M for Coldplay. I'd like more but it would free up an alleged £2M in wages so the hit on the fee might be acceptable.

When I read the Ward rumour I dismissed it as it would take him away from the area and mean his kids having to move school, lose friends etc, then I realised he has spent half of this season at Cardiff and that seemed to work out oon the domestic front so why not QPR?

If it pans out I wish them both well.

You’re a very forgiving and decent human being ‘Amster.
I, on the other hand, couldn’t care less about ‘Moneybags’ Martin, just be glad to get him off the wage bill...I don’t wish McClaren well, because I think he used DCFC and I’ll be very disappointed in GR if he goes.
Despite his on pitch persona, Jamie Ward does just seem to get on with it whoever he’s playing for, so good luck to him and his hamstrings.

I, on the other hand, couldn’t care less about ‘Moneybags’ Martin, just be glad to get him off the wage bill...I don’t wish McClaren well, because I think he used DCFC and I’ll be very disappointed in GR if he goes.
Despite his on pitch persona, Jamie Ward does just seem to get on with it whoever he’s playing for, so good luck to him and his hamstrings.

I'm with you RA the sooner he's out the door the better But can't see QPR paying his wage so he will be in no hurry to go No gripe with Wardy always gave his all for us just a bit of hit and miss player But I think it's probably just paper talk QPR brought in their kids towards the end of the season and they looked very good So the brolly may have fell in his feet

60 odd goals in his first 3 full seasons is sufficient for me to have a soft spot for the lad. Jamie loves the Rams. Brolly man? The Newcastle thing burnt his bridges long ago.

Latest Rams News