Steve Cooper | Page 39 | Vital Football

Steve Cooper

You'd think he'd give them a couple of days off then get to work, we looked knackered Tuesday a rest is all they need. Huddersfield in Portugal could be a mistake.

You'd think he'd give them a couple of days off then get to work, we looked knackered Tuesday a rest is all they need. Huddersfield in Portugal could be a mistake.

The Iberian peninsula will be enjoying temperatures 15degrees above normal this weekend. Training or even drinking will be draining in that. Hopefully a few Hudders players will get heatstroke and dehydration. Perhaps even monkey pox. Anything.

The Iberian peninsula will be enjoying temperatures 15degrees above normal this weekend. Training or even drinking will be draining in that. Hopefully a few Hudders players will get heatstroke and dehydration. Perhaps even monkey pox. Anything.
Good point. Last time I was on a golf tour out there I came back fucked,nothing to do with getting pissed every night either.

Good point. Last time I was on a golf tour out there I came back fucked,nothing to do with getting pissed every night either.
THey've also got a lot of Omicron BA 5 which is supposedly much easier to catch than previous strains and can evade immunity from previous infections & jabs, so they might all come back knackered and with Covid

Spot on with that. This year's golf tour to the Algarve resorts resulted in 5 of the 16 presenting positive a day after coming back. All were vaccinated. The hotels and hospitality at the courses were very strict on masks so its still seen as a problem out there. Nobody was very ill but reported feeling shit for a few days with a bit of lasting tiredness.

What do you reckon he’s got planned this week? He’ll have something up his sleeve - some inspirational guests to motivate the players? Some work on their panicking perhaps.

He’s probably there right now laying there spooning Brennan Johnson in a huge bean bag watching Titanic - whatever the kid needs this week.

Hot.

From BBC - At Barcelona, Guardiola used to say the team should pass the ball 15 times before starting an attack, that way ensuring all the players were in the positions they should be in. That was the basis of his positional game. But in England, he has learned how quick transitions can be decisive.

Guardiola is a passionate advocate of an approach which destabilises the opposition by constantly moving the ball around before finding the killer pass. But he has come to accept there are more and more instances where playing a much quicker game is the best option, because that is when the opposition are at their most disorganised

Steve Cooper does not take notes from Guardiola, Guardiola takes notes from Steve Cooper.

Everybody on here should read this thread from the start lmao, some of the clueless were in complete meltdown at the thought and declaration of Super Coops. one was even throwing his retarded stats at us to show why it was a shocking appointment that absolutely could not work lol

Everybody on here should read this thread from the start lmao, some of the clueless were in complete meltdown at the thought and declaration of Super Coops. one was even throwing his retarded stats at us to show why it was a shocking appointment that absolutely could not work lol
I have reread them last night and wow some people were as wrong as you can get! I am going to be more understanding though Paz because years of crap and numerous managers and an appalling start to the season led to deep frustration about the way we were going and also suspicion about his perceived style of play. What was missed was Swansea have played a style for years that can be very sideways football and at times very frustrating to watch. I reckon they probably topped or nearly topped the possession stats again this season so this perceived style of play was misleading.