Steve Cooper | Page 33 | Vital Football

Steve Cooper

Seriously, why has AdBlock stopped working? Can't do Vital with all this shit everywhere.

All of this talk about Cornwall reminds me of a memory and since it's a bit quiet on here here goes.
Years ago we were just married and living near Southampton. We were good friends (and still are) with a Welsh couple and we decided that we would all go to Cornwall for the weekend. We ended up in a village whose name I forget and decided to spend the night there. The Welsh bloke got up in the middle of the night for a drink. In the dark. He didn't notice that he'd locked the owners cat in their bedroom. When they got up in the morning he found out that the cat had crapped on the carpet and of course he'd trodden in it and spread it all over the place. The result was that the owner was mad as hell, so was our Welsh friend and they nearly came to blows while my wife and I tried hard to conceal our laughter.

Still makes me smile, even better than Doc Martin. Didn't put us off Cornwall either, been down there several times since then.

Do you mind? My dog just read this andvis now deeply offended young ORF old chap

We've always had a dog and they've all been used to sleeping in an outdoor kennel. When the last one died of old age 8 years ago my wife thought we shouldn't replace him as we could then resume overseas holidays together with no bother. 4 weeks later my eldest son turned up with a dog and remarked that dad needed a dog. I knew he was right and it only took 10 minutes before my wife was won over. It took another day to realize that it was an indoor dog and we had never had one before. It was from the local pound, 4 years old at the time and its previous owner had put in all the training hard yards, now it's just like another kid and sleeps on the bed at night. Best dog we've ever had, and we've never had a mess of any sort.

Don't know what that proves - probably nothing.

We've always had a dog and they've all been used to sleeping in an outdoor kennel. When the last one died of old age 8 years ago my wife thought we shouldn't replace him as we could then resume overseas holidays together with no bother. 4 weeks later my eldest son turned up with a dog and remarked that dad needed a dog. I knew he was right and it only took 10 minutes before my wife was won over. It took another day to realize that it was an indoor dog and we had never had one before. It was from the local pound, 4 years old at the time and its previous owner had put in all the training hard yards, now it's just like another kid and sleeps on the bed at night. Best dog we've ever had, and we've never had a mess of any sort.

Don't know what that proves - probably nothing.

It's a nice story ORF. Thanks for sharing

Who hoo…listen to you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I live in cornwall and bet I go top more games than you dick…sorry Paz…easy mistake to make.
lmao another of these that thinks that physical attendance is the sign of being a fan, yet at the same time hoping we lose. you couldnt make this shit up, tho I notice he spells his current county wih a small c so I tend to just be amused by the iq

Have a good time, Praa Sands is about midway between Helston and Penzance. A couple of good pubs along that road. Also go back towards Heston turn off to Porthleven good food and drink. FA Vase game at Wendron on sat. 3 pm. About 5 miles from Helston towards Penryn. Really good set up, bar, kitchen the whole works in the middle of no where. Enjoy

Cheers mate…i heard Greg Davies of inbetweeners fame has a place there and goes to the Packet inn….

Just watched the highlights
Think Cooperman is going to do a Billy MK1 and play an attacking brand of football

Im excited