Steve Cooper | Page 32 | Vital Football

Steve Cooper

At home we d not need two DM’s
I dont see players like Garner as a defensive midfieder tho, he' an all round midfielder like most of them nowadays, it was only CH shackled them into one dimensional role. Take Yates, never passing forward, as tho that was the managers instructions. Remove CH and hes instantly twice the player playing ten yards further up the pitch and picking out his team mates in front of him

Many on here and other media outlets have insisted much needs to change at NFFC. DM last week wrote a piece on the transfer strategy including bringing in younger and often cheaper players. Now we have arrival of SC and new back room. The younger players under Brazil seem to be very positive with wins of 3-0, 4-0 and 5-0. What other changes would fans like to see, or more importantly feel must happen for Forest to move forward.

Many on here and other media outlets have insisted much needs to change at NFFC. DM last week wrote a piece on the transfer strategy including bringing in younger and often cheaper players. Now we have arrival of SC and new back room. The younger players under Brazil seem to be very positive with wins of 3-0, 4-0 and 5-0. What other changes would fans like to see, or more importantly feel must happen for Forest to move forward.
just win matches basically

Back the manager where it counts. For all I think most of our signings this season have been decent we didn’t put our money where our mouth is and bring in a decent striker.

you hop ehe doesnt last long, so in essence you hope forest are shit. another of those that call themselves fans but aren't fans but actually knobs
Who hoo…listen to you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I live in cornwall and bet I go top more games than you dick…sorry Paz…easy mistake to make.

Just watched his interview. Articulate, and came across very well. Humble, and excited to be at Forest. I would have loved Howe, or at least tried for him, however, good luck to this guy. Hopefully we can have a top 8 run of results until January, clear some more players out in Jan, and sign a striker of 2.
Set ourselves up for a decent pre-season and a proper go in 2022/23

Have a good time, Praa Sands is about midway between Helston and Penzance. A couple of good pubs along that road. Also go back towards Heston turn off to Porthleven good food and drink. FA Vase game at Wendron on sat. 3 pm. About 5 miles from Helston towards Penryn. Really good set up, bar, kitchen the whole works in the middle of no where. Enjoy

Time to let it work for us.

Have a good time, Praa Sands is about midway between Helston and Penzance. A couple of good pubs along that road. Also go back towards Heston turn off to Porthleven good food and drink. FA Vase game at Wendron on sat. 3 pm. About 5 miles from Helston towards Penryn. Really good set up, bar, kitchen the whole works in the middle of no where. Enjoy

Ah Porthleven the new Padstow