Steve Cooper | Page 31 | Vital Football

Steve Cooper

There is always hope…mine is that Cooper doesn't last long…but sure as hell all this fans love in won’t
you hop ehe doesnt last long, so in essence you hope forest are shit. another of those that call themselves fans but aren't fans but actually knobs

I would love him to last if I am honest. That would mean we have done something right for once. Would be nice to have a manager last at least two years for the same reason.

He isn’t my first pick mainly because of a lack of relevant experience but there are other things on his cv that bode well so good luck to him.
dont talk sense ffs, you'll ruin the place

Play like we did last weekend we will pick up enough points, not all out attack but a good blend of being solid whilst also posing a threat through the game. Hopefully confidence will have picked up, and a new manager being enthusiastic will see us put a run together then we can talk about the top 6 again.

Play like we did last weekend we will pick up enough points, not all out attack but a good blend of being solid whilst also posing a threat through the game. Hopefully confidence will have picked up, and a new manager being enthusiastic will see us put a run together then we can talk about the top 6 again.
Would certainly be funny if we could but think that’s a pipe dream for this season. Love to be proved wrong…

Being fair to Hughton; Cooper now has a squad that is fully fit (hope it stays that way) and includes the latest 3 arrivals in Ely, Oj & Drager.

The confidence of an away win against a top 6 side and a new manager is what I'm clinging to.... hoping we can put a positive run together.

At present, I don't care about the style - I'd just like us to get some points on the board and build therefrom.

Being fair to Hughton; Cooper now has a squad that is fully fit (hope it stays that way) and includes the latest 3 arrivals in Ely, Oj & Drager.

The confidence of an away win against a top 6 side and a new manager is what I'm clinging to.... hoping we can out a positive run together.

At present, I don't care about the style - I'd just like us to get some points on the board and build therefrom.
I agree with that we just have to get some points on board first but am feeling a bit more positive now.

I agree with that we just have to get some points on board first but am feeling a bit more positive now.

Indeed the change had to be made and whilst I do feel for Hughton, as he wasn't really supported in his time here and hasn't had the benefit of a fully fit squad, with all the new signings - however - his tactics, selections and substitutions were poor.