Sterling | Vital Football

Sterling

How long before Wokegate realises this guy is crap as an International. States he is disappointed having to rely on him and Kane for goals. We're in big trouble if we have to rely on someone who's scored 19 in 74 appearances.
Like us with mcdonkey you mean

Grealish and Foden should be ahead of him in the pecking order.

England have a terrific array of attacking talent now if the manager was willing to unleash them.

How long before Wokegate realises this guy is crap as an International. States he is disappointed having to rely on him and Kane for goals. We're in big trouble if we have to rely on someone who's scored 19 in 74 appearances.
He frustrates me more than any other England player. The chances he misses and the number of times he loses possession or runs up a blind alley has me yelling at the box. He has rarely convinced me at international level.

But he's captain when Kane doesn't play. And that's all that matters. He fits the narrative and if he never scored/ created another goal it doesn't matter. I was disappointed Saka only has 17 caps. I mean he needs loads more. He took a penalty in a final you know so needs to get lots more caps. And where's Lord Sir Marcus of Rashford? He needs lots more caps as well.
Bowen should never get another cap. He kept making intelligent forward runs into space for passes that never came because it's more important to pass lots so we don't actually shoot and miss. You can't miss if you just keep passing the ball around. It's just as well the manager knows how important this is so he can make sure the wealth of attacking talent available doesn't miss chances.
I'm also so pleased he plays a right back at left back because then there won't be any crosses from that flank for the wealth of attacking talent available to miss.

But he's captain when Kane doesn't play. And that's all that matters. He fits the narrative and if he never scored/ created another goal it doesn't matter. I was disappointed Saka only has 17 caps. I mean he needs loads more. He took a penalty in a final you know so needs to get lots more caps. And where's Lord Sir Marcus of Rashford? He needs lots more caps as well.
Bowen should never get another cap. He kept making intelligent forward runs into space for passes that never came because it's more important to pass lots so we don't actually shoot and miss. You can't miss if you just keep passing the ball around. It's just as well the manager knows how important this is so he can make sure the wealth of attacking talent available doesn't miss chances.
I'm also so pleased he plays a right back at left back because then there won't be any crosses from that flank for the wealth of attacking talent available to miss.
Do I detect a sense of sarcasm? :clap:. Can you imagine Cloughie, Bobby Robson and definitely Sir Alf putting up with all this Woke nonsense. Like fuck they would. At least they put square pegs in square holes.

Man City confirm the signing of Erling Haaland, for goodness sake that's another one Bettis the snake hasn't signed. UTB