Sterling | Vital Football

Sterling

Walthamstow wanderer

Alert Team
Staff member
Ok. So this is how it is.
is there anything that can be done about the constant diving of Raheem Sterling. The latest instalment being against Newcastle. Winning yet another penalty!!! This is a disgrace
In my opinion this bloke is bringing the game into disrepute , and the refs are continuing to fall for his antics.
I may have been trying to be a bit contentitious , trying to stir up a reaction to the VAR trials in the FA Cup last week, which only partially succeeded, but I am absolutely serious in my belief that Raheem Sterling is a ch€#t
Exactly how many penalties has he "WON" not only this season but back when he played for Liverpiss?
And not just penalties. , how many times has he , when being closely marked , or 'farmed away ' as defenders do , how many times has he fallen over and grabbed hold of the ball, almost forcing the ref into giving a foul to win a free kick.
Now he may be a very talented player but I just wish he would concentrate on playing football the way it should be played.
He makes my blood boil

/... walthamstow...the same can be said for Deli Ali....he goes down far too easily and even if on the odd occasion it is a fou, the refs have wised up and wont give it.

Greavesie , totally agre with you.
I watched the City game in the pub and probably had one too many which is why I ranted on about it. Ha ha .
Sterling really grates on me , he is such a good footballer and doesn't need to do the theatrics. My wife was hoovering behind the TV the other week, she hardly touched the set with her elbow but he went down like the proverbial sack of s@*t
Alli can be really frustrating and embarrassing when he runs into a blind alley and falls over. He isn't even good at it .
Anyhow , rant over , I'll get back to rearranging the paint tins in the garage