Stefanos Kapino | Page 5 | Vital Football

Stefanos Kapino

Think Cardiff will target him as a potential weak link just because it is his first game. Hopefully his experience will mean it is just water off a ducks back.

If he is as good a signing as Fig we will have done well! ?

Think Cardiff will target him as a potential weak link just because it is his first game. Hopefully his experience will mean it is just water off a ducks back.

If he is as good a signing as Fig we will have done well! ?
I can see what you mean Bash, no doubt they'll sling some high balls into our box and they'll coming steaming into challenges with elbows etc. It's gonna be interesting to see how he handles it.

Definitely. If he handles that he should be able to handle anything the Championship can throw at him.

Would be thrilled if he were to shut them out. Both for him personally and to dent their hopes of auto! ?

Not getting my knickers in a knot yet, if we're aiming for promotion some time soon we're going to need much better players than we have now. AK has had it reasonably right so far and some of our blokes are worth keeping. Only some. And there's no sign that he intends to sell any of our promising youngsters either, although if it's a silly price then it might be on the cards. And it's worth mentioning that a decent youn gster will only prove his worth in better company than we have right now.
Even so I'm much more interested in signings still to come, and boy do we need them.