Steele - Worst Goalie Ever for the Reds!!! | Vital Football

Steele - Worst Goalie Ever for the Reds!!!

Admit it, reading the headline above made you want to click on and read more........:eek:

Only on the pitch for 57 minutes against Div. 2 side Bury and lets 9 goals in.

STATS:
Plays: 1 (57 Mins)
Scores: 1
Saves 2:
Concedes: 9

GET RID!!! :lol:

Bring Back Smith. :rofl:

Paul Smith?

Paul Smith did score one for us against Fester. No idea on Shelton but so far Steele has a 100% scoring record for us, even SVC couldn’t manage that, let’s hope Steele can’t manage some of Stan’s car park habits.

Paul Smith did score one for us against Fester. No idea on Shelton but so far Steele has a 100% scoring record for us, even SVC couldn’t manage that, let’s hope Steele can’t manage some of Stan’s car park habits.
Can't really count Smith's goal (though it's there in the record books) as he was allowed to walk through from kick-off out of respect for us (after the first game was abandoned at half time with us leading 1-0 when their player had a heart attack but was saved by prompt action from our medical staff).

We still managed to lose the 'replay' - I seem to remember Commons and A.N. Other messing up a short corner at the Bridgford End and Fester breaking downfield to net the winner. Those were the days...

Can't really count Smith's goal (though it's there in the record books) as he was allowed to walk through from kick-off out of respect for us (after the first game was abandoned at half time with us leading 1-0 when their player had a heart attack but was saved by prompt action from our medical staff).

We still managed to lose the 'replay' - I seem to remember Commons and A.N. Other messing up a short corner at the Bridgford End and Fester breaking downfield to net the winner. Those were the days...

I don’t think scoring a penalty in a shoot out really counts either.....

Owd Shelton.