Staying Up Thread 2019/20 | Page 57 | Vital Football

Staying Up Thread 2019/20

Now the league have voted to end the season that's the precedent for points per game set. Us and man city play first as separate fuxtures so all matches are equal and ppg can come into play. There might be a full round of matches at best but in my humble, we fail ti beat sheff utd we are down.

Now the league have voted to end the season that's the precedent for points per game set. Us and man city play first as separate fuxtures so all matches are equal and ppg can come into play. There might be a full round of matches at best but in my humble, we fail ti beat sheff utd we are down.

Wrong way of looking at it. If we beat Sheffield U (I will enjoy seeing the smug look wiped off Wilder's face), we are staying up. Guaranteed.

Wrong way of looking at it. If we beat Sheffield U (I will enjoy seeing the smug look wiped off Wilder's face), we are staying up. Guaranteed.
Seriously, please volunteer to have your seratonin levels researched. I want your genetic make up! You could be the absolute cure for depression!

This break definitely came at the right time for us as we were gone mentally. The game v Sheff is enormous. Get off to a good start its game on. If we don't turn up ( see Southampton A Bournemouth A Palace A etc etc etc etc) then forget survival, move on ,

Have to say if we went down or stayed up i would not feel much either way .

You can't tell me that Coventry or Rotherham fans are really feeling it tonight. Must be quite empty tbh. All a bit lame. Didnt get to celebrate, no unbridled joy at the final whistle and will not even be there to see the team walk out in a new league .

Can anyone imagine being promoted but not having the play off exploits the Wembley joy etc.

Not for me Jeff. It gives a totally different perspective on things .

Have to say if we went down or stayed up i would not feel much either way .

You can't tell me that Coventry or Rotherham fans are really feeling it tonight. Must be quite empty tbh. All a bit lame. Didnt get to celebrate, no unbridled joy at the final whistle and will not even be there to see the team walk out in a new league .

Can anyone imagine being promoted but not having the play off exploits the Wembley joy etc.

Not for me Jeff. It gives a totally different perspective on things .

There seemed to be plenty of Coventry fans celebrating outside their stadium. Social distancing clearly not observed which begs the question what will happen when Liverpool win the league ?

When Liverpool win the league and hordes of fans turn up outside Anfield Lineker, Thompson and all the Sky and BBC celebrities will say "Look at the joy on the faces of those lovable Scousers." They'll be given a free pass to celebrate and excuses will be made. A sneaky part of me thinks, "I hope we've got something to celebrate."

Just read that Aaron Ramsey, Louie Barry, Tyreik Wright, Mungo Bridge, Jack Clarke and Kaine Kesler have all been training with the 1st team for the past couple of weeks.

#PreparingForTheChampionship

Just read that Aaron Ramsey, Louie Barry, Tyreik Wright, Mungo Bridge, Jack Clarke and Kaine Kesler have all been training with the 1st team for the past couple of weeks.

#PreparingForTheChampionship

Probably making up the numbers so the can have a full 11 v 11 game in training.

This break definitely came at the right time for us as we were gone mentally. The game v Sheff is enormous. Get off to a good start its game on. If we don't turn up ( see Southampton A Bournemouth A Palace A etc etc etc etc) then forget survival, move on ,
The Sheffield game is enormous Silhill because it now presents me with a dilemma.
I was absolutlely adamant that I was not going to watch any of this behind closed doors shit.
However I just looked at my e-mails from yesterday and the first one up is from Sky offering me three months Sky Sport at £20 per month.
If I take it and we dont win this game I will have no interest in the rest of the season because that will probably be us down.
On the other hand if I dont take it and we win I will be so pissed off.
Decisions decisions.

The Sheffield game is enormous Silhill because it now presents me with a dilemma.
I was absolutlely adamant that I was not going to watch any of this behind closed doors shit.
However I just looked at my e-mails from yesterday and the first one up is from Sky offering me three months Sky Sport at £20 per month.
If I take it and we dont win this game I will have no interest in the rest of the season because that will probably be us down.
On the other hand if I dont take it and we win I will be so pissed off.
Decisions decisions.

The other problem is that some are on BT sport so even if you pay for sky you won't even get the 10 Villa games. What pisses me off is I've already paid to see the 6 home games and now I have to pay again.
It's a dilemma isn't it I'd love it if nobody paid for a new Sky Sports contract but know they will .

We'll go down if we lose this one, they went after the Spurs game their heads just went but we are hoping this will be a new season

The other problem is that some are on BT sport so even if you pay for sky you won't even get the 10 Villa games. What pisses me off is I've already paid to see the 6 home games and now I have to pay again.
It's a dilemma isn't it I'd love it if nobody paid for a new Sky Sports contract but know they will .

We'll go down if we lose this one, they went after the Spurs game their heads just went but we are hoping this will be a new season
Yes I think the Utd game is on BT and that is the one game I always look forward to.
So much history between us, and so long since we beat them.