Newcastle - Draw (Must win) - 27pts

Wolves - Lose - 27 pts

Liverpool - Lose - 27pts

Yanited - Lose - 27pts

Crystal Palace - Draw - 28pts

Everton - Lose - 28pts

Arsenal - Draw - 29pts

West Ham - Draw - 30pts (Relegated)

Keep being told all we need is 1 or 2 wins but for the life of me I cannot see where the hell they're going to come from. Crystal Palace and then an all out fight for survival on the last day at WHU? Can't see it.

To be honest all I can see savings us at the moment is Watford losing 2 more games than us. If they beat Norwich then we are proper fucked.

Update

Wolves - Lose - 27 pts

Liverpool - Lose - 27pts

Yanited - Lose - 27pts

Everton - Lose - 28pts

Arsenal - Draw - 29pts

Keep being told all we need is 1 or 2 wins but for the life of me I cannot see where the hell they're going to come from. Crystal Palace and then an all out fight for survival on the last day at WHU? Can't see it.

To be honest all I can see savings us at the moment is Watford losing 2 more games than us. If they beat Norwich then we are proper fucked.

The strange thing is, if the attitude was right and we went out and really went for the jugular, any of the last 4 are winnable. I just don't see the spirit or fight to do that.

The strange thing is, if the attitude was right and we went out and really went for the jugular, any of the last 4 are winnable. I just don't see the spirit or fight to do that.
Smith must be so sure he will keep his job even if relegated. Surely that’s the reason for these defensive and lame attempts? Kitchen sink each game? Even the players seem to have accepted their demise - even with the relegation clauses in their deals. McGinn showed a bit of fire yesterday if only our captain showed the same - too busy throwing himself to the floor and claiming his socks are too tight.

Update

Wolves - Lose - 27 pts

Liverpool - Lose - 27pts

Yanited - Lose - 27pts

Everton - Lose - 28pts

Arsenal - Draw - 29pts

Did you leave Chelsea out to make it look better Crimson.

Update

Wolves - Lose - 27 pts

Liverpool - Lose - 27pts

Yanited - Lose - 27pts

Everton - Lose - 28pts

Arsenal - Draw - 29pts

We probably need to hope that West Ham are safe by the time we play them and Arsenal and Everton are too far adrift of the European spots to give a monkeys about the game. Need 3 points off Palace before all that to stand any chance though. We probably need at least 7 more points to stay up

A semblance of a settled line up would help.

Instead we go wingers, no wingers, one winger , jack left , jack central, one up top, two up top. The players must have no idea what is going on. I don't.

I'm all for a tinker to suit the the opposition but Smith does a great impression of a manager that has no idea what to do from one match to the next. His selections since the restart show this in my opinion.

We probably need to hope that West Ham are safe by the time we play them and Arsenal and Everton are too far adrift of the European spots to give a monkeys about the game. Need 3 points off Palace before all that to stand any chance though. We probably need at least 7 more points to stay up
Watford v Norwich a massive game tomorrow - defeat for Watford or a draw required

Instead we go wingers, no wingers, one winger , jack left , jack central, one up top, two up top. The players must have no idea what is going on. I don't.

I'm all for a tinker to suit the the opposition but Smith does a great impression of a manager that has no idea what to do from one match to the next. His selections since the restart show this in my opinion.

This 👆
Plus now we don’t even know who’s playing in goal. Confidence has gone.

I think the best we can hope for is 5pts. Would that be enough to keep us up? I doubt it, the only hope we have is Watford or West Ham fuck it up more than we do.

Smith must be so sure he will keep his job even if relegated. Surely that’s the reason for these defensive and lame attempts? Kitchen sink each game? Even the players seem to have accepted their demise - even with the relegation clauses in their deals. McGinn showed a bit of fire yesterday if only our captain showed the same - too busy throwing himself to the floor and claiming his socks are too tight.
What is it with the socks with Grealish anyway? He is the only player to wear cutoff versions. Is it some sort of fashion thing? Surprised he gets away with it on health and safety grounds....why doesn't our coach tell him to pull his socks up?

This 👆
Plus now we don’t even know who’s playing in goal. Confidence has gone.

I think the best we can hope for is 5pts. Would that be enough to keep us up? I doubt it, the only hope we have is Watford or West Ham fuck it up more than we do.
Those two play each other soon!

Here's a possible:

Win: Palace, Hammers
Draw: one of MU, Everton, Arsenal
Lose: two of MU, Everton, Arsenal

7 points, total 34 points. Ordinarily wouldn't be enough. This year could easily be enough.

Other possibilities, but I reckon 7 points is quite reasonable.

This is well worth a listen, and consider the criticisms Watford fans have of their team , remind you of any team?

This is well worth a listen, and consider the criticisms Watford fans have of their team , remind you of any team?

All the bottom 5 clubs will be the same, football fans are all the same mate except me I still moan when we are winning as I'm constantly wanting perfection

For me Watford are the big surprise. They did so much better when Pearson arrived that I expected them to have pulled clear by now. Tonight may well be their chance but in general we can see that there are 4/5 clubs that are clinging on to their place. Any could three could go but Norwich and Villa are looking nailed on for the drop.

Watford were absolutely terrible up to when Pearson took over. They were bottom and looked so clueless. They sacked 2 managers already this year. They had the bounce when Pearson came in but they have dropped back to what they were before. We played them at their place right in the middle of that patch of form and made them look good.

The problem is Norwich are down and playing like it. Devoid of any confidence or hope. Even their manager is being quoted as saying survival is unrealistic. What does that send to the players?
I really hope I am wrong but I can’t see anything than a comfortable Watford win which puts us very much right in the brown stuff.

Sign of a manager who isn't sure what to do and is questioning himself, just keeps rolling the dice and hoping something comes off

For me Watford are the big surprise. They did so much better when Pearson arrived that I expected them to have pulled clear by now. Tonight may well be their chance but in general we can see that there are 4/5 clubs that are clinging on to their place. Any could three could go but Norwich and Villa are looking nailed on for the drop.

Reckon tonight is Watford's last chance. Don't fancy them for their remaining games. A win would put them on 31, still not enough, they need more.

Any could three could go but Norwich and Villa are looking nailed on for the drop. I'd say Bournemouth are nailed on for the drop.