Staying Up, Going Down, You Decide! | Page 7 | Vital Football

Staying Up, Going Down, You Decide!

I don't really care where we finish in the league as long as we stay up. What I want more than anything is a cup! That'll get us into Europe

How fitting would it be to win the League Cup in the next couple of years to continue the symmetry with the 70's. In Deano we trust. :utv:

Ashley does it every season forks out on attacking potential and as soon as they start to blossom they are gone for very decent profits that's one thing you have to give Ashley credit for he's a brilliant businessman.
Mr Ashley may be brilliant for Mr Ashley but is he brilliant for Newcastle? Doug Ellis clone?

In answer to the thread title.

No idea .

Excitement and trepidation in equal measure.

Erm...I think.

I like winning. I'm mega competitive. I don't like losing. I'm a really bad loser.

Don't let me down Villa.

Interesting fans preview of their club's prospects for the forthcoming season, including predictions.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...eague-2019-20-fans-verdicts-arsenal-liverpool

The following clubs representatives have us relegated;

Arsenal
Bournemouth
Brighton
Chelsea
Newcastle

These two have Dean Smith as first manager sacked;

Liverpool
Wolves

It would appear gold is the new blue. Lets hope we can get some results against them

Interesting that wolves haves Deano to be sacked but Villa not to be relegated.

To be fair to opposition fans they probably only know what the media has been feeding them ie: we're doing a "Fulham".

I think we'll stay up and if we get a good start the team will grow and we could surprise a few people.

To be fair to opposition fans they probably only know what the media has been feeding them ie: we're doing a "Fulham".

I think we'll stay up and if we get a good start the team will grow and we could surprise a few people.

The Dingles probably think Fat Sam will swoop in and save us. :shake: Other than that, they know what he's worth and have taken over from the Blues and the Bitters. Expect much gnashing of teeth should we beat them (again).

I think the Wolves thing is mainly banter. We would have said the same about Nuno on here last season if asked the same question.

For me first manager sacked is Brighton. Shame for Potter, but he should have been loyal to Swansea. Think Brucie could be a gonna this season and OGS will be under pressure very quickly.

Now that we know what we've got player wise, I think the task of maintaining a positive, competitive, unified squad will be the difference between struggle and the comfort of mid table.

The most organised and professional transfer window I have ever witnessed fills me with hope for the future.

UTV :utv: