STAY or GO | Vital Football

STAY or GO

WHO out of the following players should STAY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted to keep six , but McCrap , Klose , Vrancic , Trybull ,Buendia , Pukki , Arrons , Lewis , Teabag , Drmic and Godfrey were not amongst them !

Last edited:
It is NOW possible to change your votes if you inadvertently selected the ones you wanted to GO instead of STAY.

I’d like all bar Leitner, Stiepermann, Drmic and Trybull to stay.

Would be 50/50 on Klose and Rupp

I’d like all bar Leitner, Stiepermann, Drmic and Trybull to stay.

Would be 50/50 on Klose and Rupp
Klose for me should be moved on but if he gets fit then he can be a good back up.

Rupp all depends on where DF sees him playing. If it's as a right winger then no thanks but as a backup midfielder is say okay. Guys on pink un were saying he might be seen as back up right back....no thanks

I went for 14. Sad about Leitner; I thought he was a potential winner but not to be.

I think Kenny is a good championship player - he was out of his depth at premier league level (like many many others who don’t seem to get anywhere near as much flak), and was played as a defensive midfielder when I think he is much better used going forward, but he was good last time we were in the championship and I think he will be a good squad option next season.

Thanks Ollie.
My concern is that DF saw him as a key player in 10 games to end last season
and although a hectic schedule and 5 subs permitted , played him almost every minute of most games despite we lost game after game.
I agree the other players get away with less criticism but they are rested or subbed whilst Mc C gets to play all the time and frankly does very little in terms of setting up chances or scoring and when it comes to tackling !! What about that terrible waft on half way line to allow a second goal... forgot the game.

The thing with McLean is that if we accept he is Chumpionship at the best , and we aspire to go up , what is the point of keeping him as he will be no good if we are promoted . The bitter lessons of the past ( especially the relegation season of 2015/16 ) that the owners and Board never seem to learn Is that keeping losers doesn’t work . The promotion team of 2018/19 failed miserably and need to be replaced

Thanks Ollie.
and although a hectic schedule and 5 subs permitted , played him almost every minute of most games despite we lost game after game.
I agree the other players get away with less criticism but they are rested or subbed whilst Mc C gets to play all the time and frankly does very little in terms of setting up chances or scoring and when it comes to tackling !! What about that terrible waft on half way line to allow a second goal... forgot the game.

I would note I think I watched 1 of our final 10 games, due to lack of interest in watching any Premier League football after the restart...so if he was terrible in those, I mainly missed it! (same for other players too!)

Thanks Ollie.
McLean was definitely out of his depth in the PL but so were plenty of others. I think Farke based all his “most important midfielder“ talk on statistics and he was no doubt speaking accurately about that, it’s a shame but none of our other players could better him and that’s no doubt why we were so poor.
Tettey has been invaluable for the last three years but at 35 now his days are sadly numbered. I agree with Olly about McLean being a good Championship option and I expect Rupp to look a lot better there too.

I would note I think I watched 1 of our final 10 games, due to lack of interest in watching any Premier League football after the restart...so if he was terrible in those, I mainly missed it! (same for other players too!)

I watched every minute of every game and Mc Crap's contribution was .............................................................

zero :grinning::grinning:

I watched every minute of every game and Mc Crap's contribution was .............................................................

It shows how ridiculous stats can be. For all of Mcleans running around and trying to make it look like he was directing the game, he was totally no productive. It worries me that DF will give team talks centred around Kenny and the majority of our players are not stupid, they can see it is not working. That's exactly how you begin to lose the dressing room. The desire was found wanting pre covid and i sure it wont come back by employing the same tactics time and time again. For me, DF is on probation again now until
Xmas.

zero :grinning::grinning:

Me too CK . I am sick of DFs defeatist talk and trying to con us all into believing that McCrap and many others in the team are great ,when in reality they are the worst players in the 118 year history of our club .

I said in an earlier post on this thread that I would only keep six of this current set of losers and I now cut that down to 4.... Krul , Onel , Todd and Zimmerman