STAY or GO | Page 2 | Vital Football

STAY or GO

WHO out of the following players should STAY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me too CK . I am sick of DFs defeatist talk and trying to con us all into believing that McCrap and many others in the team are great ,when in reality they are the worst players in the 118 year history of our club .

I said in an earlier post on this thread that I would only keep six of this current set of losers and I now cut that down to 4.... Krul , Onel , Todd and Zimmerman
With the right direction and if they want to stay, Hanley could also do us a job in the chumpionship. So (I suppose) could Emi, Todd, Max and Jamal. But will their heart be in it.

As we have seen so many times, good players do not play to potential, manager does not have the squad required and we fail. Players are sold and do well elsewhere and managers are fired but it all comes down to the same issue.
Owners with no ambition. Fire manager and employ new one and the lack of ambition from the top starts all over again

I do worry that DF will try to build that side around McLean.

Norwich seem to love signing a central midfielder but DF always only plays two and one of those will be McLean. So Tettey (I am not sure how much he will play next season), Sitti, Sorenson, Thompson, Dennis, Rupp, Vrancic,, Trybull, Leitner will have to fight for one position.

What is it with Mc Crap.
We always have to suffer a passenger midfielder in every team.

It used to be Dorrans and before that Peter Pointer.