Statto alert | Vital Football

Statto alert

Vambogills

Vital Football Hero
Pinched from Twitter but shows Brandon and Bazzer are contributing more than some of our fans believe...

TEAM IN FOCUS: GILLINGHAM

Leaders👇

Goals: Alex Jakubiak (6)
Assists: Olly Lee (3)
Chances created: Brandon Hanlan (20)
Tackles: Alfie Jones (60)
Key passes: Olly Lee (20)
Accurate crosses: Barry Fuller (25)

xG P/G = 1.62
xGA P/G = 1.26
Gls P/G = 1.23

#Gills https://t.co/6SnD7Q6X4c

Pinched from Twitter but shows Brandon and Bazzer are contributing more than some of our fans believe...

TEAM IN FOCUS: GILLINGHAM

Leaders👇

Goals: Alex Jakubiak (6)
Assists: Olly Lee (3)
Chances created: Brandon Hanlan (20)
Tackles: Alfie Jones (60)
Key passes: Olly Lee (20)
Accurate crosses: Barry Fuller (25)

xG P/G = 1.62
xGA P/G = 1.26
Gls P/G = 1.23

#Gills https://t.co/6SnD7Q6X4c
Is there a stat for Brandon for chances missed?

Just going on stats and nothing else, 20 chances created but less than 3 assists achieved would appear to be a poor return.

I wonder what quantifies as a "chance created"?

Just going on stats and nothing else, 20 chances created but less than 3 assists achieved would appear to be a poor return.

I wonder what quantifies as a "chance created"?

I'm guessing it is creating a goal scoring chance rather than having the last touch before a goal was scored by another player?

Another clean sheet from our "dodgy" keeper will please Trashbat.
:-)

All in the defence. Only had 1 routine save to make all game.

Bonham’s kicking and decision making again woeful. Nearly embarrassed himself with kicked clearance in 2nd half.

All in the defence. Only had 1 routine save to make all game.

Bonham’s kicking and decision making again woeful. Nearly embarrassed himself with kicked clearance in 2nd half.
Just winding you up Trashbat.
Was better than a routine save though, imo (albeit a long distance view).
Kicking was poor. However, conditions were poor, gusty wind didn't help (their keeper's kicking also dodgy). Made our hoofing in the air first half all the more frustrating.

Just winding you up Trashbat.
Was better than a routine save though, imo (albeit a long distance view).
Kicking was poor. However, conditions were poor, gusty wind didn't help (their keeper's kicking also dodgy). Made our hoofing in the air first half all the more frustrating.

Had my grandmother played in goal in place of Bonham yesterday, she would only conceded one goal. That’s testament to our excellent back 3 and decent right back. If she were still alive, she would have also had a fighting chance of keeping a clean sheet.

Stat - we now have the longest current unbeaten run in the whole EFL. 😳

And a quick n/g stat, Liverpool now have the same number of points that Man Utd won the league with when they won the treble in '99