Stats: QPR v Brentford | Vital Football

Stats: QPR v Brentford

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
All the stats from QPR (0) vs (2) Brentford, Loftus Road, 28/16/16 Att: 16,888

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?466086">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

We were out at a function tonight. When Clarke scored I cheered loudly: the wife then sulked for an hour. She just doesn't understand.

Love that Bolton bee- see you can never give up on football so long as the bees are in your blood.

Waited all my life to see that - a special night which made me so proud of our club.

Take that Sawyers haters. Great goal and good performance from him last night. Thought Egan was mom for me, so solid at the back, especially early second half when they tried to come at us. All back four played well and Nico and Clarke stand outs too.
Fully deserved win. Watched in the bar which went quiet when I shouted for the second goal.

Still buzzing after Friday, one of the great nights. When we click we are a very decent side, it won't happen every week & our patience & 100% backing is what's required.

A home grown kid ripping it up filled me with pride, Egan was immense & Romaine deserved that goal - thrilled for him. All of em heroes!

Chant of the night was "jimmy floyd allardyce"

Judgey's tweet was quality too.

Respect to Mark Lazarus who broke ranks from their halftime ex player love in to applaud the bees end - classy move.

Just a top night, very emotional.

Consistency will be the key to getting into the top six. I have seen a number of away games and it is that inconsistency that will hurt us, Rotherham away being a good example.

Nonetheless if we play like Friday often enough it will ensure Championship football next season for sure and maybe a top 10 finish which would be excellent. There are a lot of good teams in the division this season and teams like Leeds, Fulham ( sadly) and Villa are on the up so it is getting very competitive.

Our style of play is winning plaudits as well. Watching Birmingham v Villa I was struck by the physical, percentage football being played as opposed to our more expansive passing and possession style epitomised by Josh mc and Ryan Woods. A lot to be proud of at the moment being a a Bee.

What was Judgey's tweet, Rebel?

I remember as a kid on the Golf Links estate seeing a removal lorry turn up with Lazurus' Removals on the side. Big nosed guy broke off work and joined our game of football delighted we were Bees' fans (and one Palace). It was Mark Lazurus himself. Nice guy.

He tweeted 'nice little training session for the lads' right after the game. Safe to say they won't be a future employer ??.