Stats: Milton Keynes Dons v Brentford | Vital Football

Stats: Milton Keynes Dons v Brentford

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
All the stats from Milton Keynes Dons (1) vs (4) Brentford, Stadium: MK, 23/4/16 Att: 11,564

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?444180">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Strange game, we have played better and lost but four well taken goals did for a desperate and poor MK, you can see why they have gone down. Mac the pick of some decent performances including Woods, Canos and Barbet. We looked quite vulnerable at the back but going forward we tore them apart over long periods.

My first visit to their stadium which is impressive if you like that sort of bowl type. It is though really too big for them. Forget 11k crowd there was no more than 5k of them if that meaning it can't be good playing in such a soulless place. I am not sure they will get back up so easily.

....F
...........r
...............a
...................n
......................c
........................h
..........................i
...........................i
............................i
............................s
............................e

Good riddance to them and Robinson.

We had a few good performances yesterday, a few awful ones too, but I won't name names. One did prove though that he is not up to football of any standard. His performances are going from awful to just bloody funny.

Atmosphere was awful, no real belief in trying to keep their side up. To be fair, the way they opened us up twice down their left wing, the first one ending in their goal, I thought we may be in for a tougher afternoon but they just seemed to lose interest. Maybe the eleven thousand included the season tickets that didn't turn up?

Weird sort of game all round really, it felt like a pre season game not your usual blood and thunder championship ding dong. The soulless shopping / entertainment complex that is stadium MK was empty and apart from the MK drummer you'd never have known that they were there. This place serves as the shining example of all that is wrong franchise FC and their ill conceived project. For all of our issues and draining disagreements this season, we are still a club with passion and soul, the few MK fans who did show up only needed a happy meal or similar to get over their relegation, the contrast to us bees fans in bits after Trotta's penalty miss was not lost on me.

As for the game, we were OK, they were shocking and we're now getting luvk that deserted us for most of the season, remember we should have done this lot heavily at GP. We had a look at a few fringe players and in my view only Clarke took his chance. KK was again totally anonymous, whereas Djuricin gave us a cameo that was so poor I barely have words for it. He jogged off at the end without a wave to the fans which suggests he was on his toes to London Heathrow. Whilst I'll get pelters for this my view remqins that despite his goal and effort, we need far better up front than the likeable but lightweight Vibe. More positively Mac was everywhere, and Barbet, Woods, Canos & Button all had excellent games. The 31 for MKD looked a good player, Murphy I think, he'd be right up our street.

Decent bees turnout and next stop Hull.

Think Murphy just finished a loan period from Norwich, Rebel. Cut us apart a number of times.
I won't argue with you on Vibe. Obvious talent there but lightweight, goes missing too often and does have a tendency to miss an awful lot. Like the look of Clarke, hope for a big future there. Love Barbet, another last second challenge yesterday in a dangerous position.
KK gave the ball away so often I was actually wondering if we'd sold him to MK but because it was during a closed window he had to wear our kit.

I've always found withdrawal strangely satisfying. Withdrawing from mk certainly lives up to set standards. Bye bye fake dons.