Stats: Derby County v Brentford | Vital Football

Stats: Derby County v Brentford

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
All the stats from Derby County (0) vs (0) Brentford, iPro Stadium, 18/10/16 Att: 26,707

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?464836">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Overall, probably a fair score. Derby misfiring and so were we. Hogan was far too isolated and if we are to get back into goalscoring mode we need someone playing closer to him than twenty yards behind him. Lone striker is not a good tactic so far as I can see.
We had a blatant penalty turned down when Sawyers was tugged back when on a one on one with the keeper, how the offiicials didn't see it is beyond all of us.
We played better than we did Saturday but we need to stop leaving Hogan so isolated.

Rebel will appreciate this, got a nice mint copy of John Handy Hard Work on 7" for a couple of quid en route :0)

Overall, probably a fair score. Derby misfiring and so were we. Hogan was far too isolated and if we are to get back into goalscoring mode we need someone playing closer to him than twenty yards behind him. Lone striker is not a good tactic so far as I can see.
We had a blatant penalty turned down when Sawyers was tugged back when on a one on one with the keeper, how the offiicials didn't see it is beyond all of us.
We played better than we did Saturday but we need to stop leaving Hogan so isolated.

Rebel will appreciate this, got a nice mint copy of John Handy Hard Work on 7" for a couple of quid en route :0)

Happy with the result as i'd wondered just how good Newcastle were after Saturday, seems they were sh*t hot and we had an off day. I looked at their team and though it seemed as strong as the geordies.

Totally agree re Hogan, especially at GP.

Big day on Sat followed by 2 massive WL derbies. time to get back to wining ways and finish off the moth with 2 storming performances.