Starting XI v Preston | Vital Football

Starting XI v Preston

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Changes are needed I think after Weds poor show. I'm not going to slate players here and there but I do think some changes are needed. I did think that the front two are too like for like and Billy needs to get back in to forge some spark, make runs and gamble on balls in the box. I felt that we didn't quite have that against Birmingham.

Chris has already said they'll be changes,i dunt see Washingto&Leon has bein similar.The problem v Brum was our star midfield was off form and the front 2 got very little service,that said i wud be stunned if Billy dint start today tho.I also expect Enda&Kezza to return,i think Leon&Billy will start up top.I think unless we score early it cud well be anutha case of patience from the crowd,who by the way also need to up our game from t'other neet cos us in't crowd wer as flat as the lads on't pitch.UTCB

Clarke has continued his awful form from the back end of last season. I don't want him anywhere near the pitch for the next couple of weeks at least.

Chris has already said they'll be changes,i dunt see Washingto&Leon has bein similar.The problem v Brum was our star midfield was off form and the front 2 got very little service,that said i wud be stunned if Billy dint start today tho.I also expect Enda&Kezza to return,i think Leon&Billy will start up top.I think unless we score early it cud well be anutha case of patience from the crowd,who by the way also need to up our game from t'other neet cos us in't crowd wer as flat as the lads on't pitch.UTCB
there was 13 crosses across the front of their goal in the first half alone,id say that was more than very little service.

How many of the 13 crosses found a player Twirls? Olly's corners/set pieces wer poor,over hit, under hit,hittin first defender but hey ho we're all entitled to our views.We played better yesdi but still below par in my view but it was an important win and we move on.UTCB