Jackson
Edun
McGrandles
Grant
Saunders
Scully
Rogers
Johnson

Tired and jaded, he may look, but Johnson still has the pace to trouble defenders.

Saunders in the side, just might let Grant get a bit further forward.

Disappointed in Eyoma. Usually makes some key tackles, but wasn't at the races from the first whistle.

Based on last night's performance

Palmer
Poole
Montsma
Jackson
Edun
McGrandles
Grant
Saunders
Scully
Rogers
Johnson

Tired and jaded, he may look, but Johnson still has the pace to trouble defenders.

Disappointed in Eyoma. Usually makes some key tackles, but wasn't at the races from the first whistle.
No Hopper seems an odd call

Based on last night's performance

Palmer
Poole
Montsma
Jackson
Edun
McGrandles
Grant
Saunders
Scully
Rogers
Johnson

No Hopper seems an odd call

Based on last night's performance only, Palmer seems an odd call

Hopper has been our key player recently and must start, we struggle to retain the ball when he's not playing.
Palmer
Poole
Montsma
Jackson
Edun
Sanders
McGrandles
Grant
Scully
Hopper
Rogers

TJ has looked jaded since his return from illness and will benefit from more time to recover. I'd prefer to see Scully start up front, he's always capable of snaffling a half chance and works hard to support his full back. Johnson as impact sub from the hour but MA may see it the other way round.

Indeed - but not sure Sam Long is ready for a baptism of fire yet! After MA's post match comments some of the training for the rest of the week might include a refresh of passing and kicking in clearing out from the back after Alex's two recent brain farts.

Hopper has been our key player recently and must start, we struggle to retain the ball when he's not playing.
Palmer
Poole
Montsma
Jackson
Edun
Sanders
McGrandles
Grant
Scully
Hopper
Rogers

TJ has looked jaded since his return from illness and will benefit from more time to recover. I'd prefer to see Scully start up front, he's always capable of snaffling a half chance and works hard to support his full back. Johnson as impact sub from the hour but MA may see it the other way round.

I'm in complete agreement. Poole has looked okay so far, Scully is a poacher not a winger and Johnson should be rested

Yeah it was a bad mistake but when a goalkeeper makes a mistake it usually results in conceding a goal which highlights it by a million. Haven't seen anybody having a go at Scully for his miss which he clearly should of scored or nobody getting on the end of them balls fizzing across the six yard box or giving those silly free kicks away on the edge of our eighteen yard box which could easily cost us the game.
Palmer would of took responsibility for it but we win, lose and draw as a team.

Yeah it was a bad mistake but when a goalkeeper makes a mistake it usually results in conceding a goal which highlights it by a million. Haven't seen anybody having a go at Scully for his miss which he clearly should of scored or nobody getting on the end of them balls fizzing across the six yard box or giving those silly free kicks away on the edge of our eighteen yard box which could easily cost us the game.

I had a go at Scully live whilst watching. Does that count? I think I said "Fucking hell, Scully!". I said "Fucking hell" quite a lot last night.

Palmer still has credit in the bank.

Would like to see Sanders play in the 6 which is what we’ve been told is his position. Grant and McGrandles or Jones just in front.

Edun back into left back as we look a different team with him on the pitch.

Hopefully being back away will suit us and our style.

Yep - I had a go about all of them - Palmer's boots on the wrong feet, Scully not 100% fit and no-one being there to receive the low crosses - it was a bad night at the office, hopefully normal service on Saturday but we're still miles ahead of where any of us thought we would be at the start of the season, so I'm still very happy!

Palmer
Poole
Montsma
Jackson
Edun
Sanders
McGrandles
Grant
Scully
Hopper
Rogers

This is what I'd like to see. Maybe Eyoma for Poole but he seems off his game a bit.

Palmer still has credit in the bank.

Would like to see Sanders play in the 6 which is what we’ve been told is his position. Grant and McGrandles or Jones just in front.

Edun back into left back as we look a different team with him on the pitch.

Hopefully being back away will suit us and our style.

It is strange how Bramall has been rushed into the side and Sanders hasn't, despite Max looking much better in his brief sightings thus far.

It is strange how Bramall has been rushed into the side and Sanders hasn't, despite Max looking much better in his brief sightings thus far.
I guess the two full backs despite being new to us have been playing 1st team football elsewhere, I assume Sanders has mostly been in the U23’s so maybe MA thinks needs more careful introduction. Also centre midfield is probably more pivotal role than full back.

Palmer
Poole
Montsma
Jackson
Edun
Sanders
McGrandles
Grant
Scully
Hopper
Rogers

I'm good with this.

I guess the two full backs despite being new to us have been playing 1st team football elsewhere, I assume Sanders has mostly been in the U23’s so maybe MA thinks needs more careful introduction. Also centre midfield is probably more pivotal role than full back.
I agree wholeheartedly with most of what you say. The only divergence for me is that the style and way we play makes the full backs absolutely critical to us.

I would say that as they provide so much vital width to our attacking options whilst simultaneously having to get back when out of/losing possession; the rotation is more about keeping the fullback position energised and effective for it's overall key role in our tactical approach.

i'd be a bit careful about putting young Sanders into the line of fire, in a position that can't afford many mistakes. I've not been overly impressed so far and he's been caught napping a few times on the ball. He's still to learn about our method, and this level of football, and needs a few more games where he can come on with 30 to go where we are already ahead. He needs nurturing, same as Bramhall.

I wonder if Appleton will 'make a statement' and drastically alter things for Plymouth, not that he has much scope to do so. Sanders surely has to come into the reckoning to give us some bite in the midfield, a role Jones should be capable of, but he's gone way off the boil of late. Edun should start too... the big question is with Johnson.