Starting XI for Rotherham | Page 5 | Vital Football

Starting XI for Rotherham

I guess Exiled will need to answer that for herself ......... though to be fair, from different sources, I'd heard the same about both Cole and Colclough. (Worthwhile saying that neither were from directly in the club, but more of a "know someone who knows someone"). You know, a bit like Grip's dog.
;)

John, I think the point exiled was making is that we signed Cole last season. If he returned from the summer break having not fully looked after himself, then he did himself no favours........... but this wasn't something that could be foreseen when we signed him.

Last season, he was on the bench most games, and came on as sub a few times........so even though not first choice, he was "in the manager's plans".

I'm not really sure of the point you're trying to make.
Every one to there own thoughts Like i keep saying I didnt think he had a fair crack here But i was told as well that him and Colclough had come back un fit was also told that Cook didnt want him in the first place was one of Sharps signings

Not me :cry: ......... at a bloody wedding up in the lakes. In fact, if anyone could use a couple of STs for the West stand - bang on half way - give me a pm.

Regarding Cole/ Colclough being Sharpes signings.
I thought we had a transfer committee?
Comprising of Sharpe, JJ, the Manager at the time and the Head of recruitment and possibly Gregor Rioch.
Now Paul Cook seems a really strong character and I don't think he'd have any player he didn't want forced on him.

Not me :cry: ......... at a bloody wedding up in the lakes. In fact, if anyone could use a couple of STs for the West stand - bang on half way - give me a pm.

Missing another game moonay? :hmmm:
Are you sure you're not playing with your organ again?
I've heard the South of France is nice this time of year :halo:.

Aye, can't be helped.
The organ's tucked away, nice and safe, out of harm's way. Wouldn't want anyone getting their hands on that shouldn't. :cool:
Love France. Was over there in the Limousin a couple of month ago. Only done the west (Carcassonne), in the south, never done the (posher?) south east. One for the bucket list .......... & Monte Carlo too. 'Appen when t; Latics get bac into Europe, we might get drawn with Monaco !!!

Aye, can't be helped.
The organ's tucked away, nice and safe, out of harm's way. Wouldn't want anyone getting their hands on that shouldn't. :cool:
Love France. Was over there in the Limousin a couple of month ago. Only done the west (Carcassonne), in the south, never done the (posher?) south east. One for the bucket list .......... & Monte Carlo too. 'Appen when t; Latics get bac into Europe, we might get drawn with Monaco !!!
Didn't realise you were a Francophile, Moonay - gone up in my estimation yet again. I was beginning to think the majority on here were Eurosceptics. Of course, Hindley more or less lives in Benidorm, and the remarkable Exiled Latic virtually commutes from Portugal........then, there's Russia Latic and others who won't necessarily be happy to receive their blue passports and higher prices in due course!

You could always nip into Wasdale whilst in the lakes Moonay and do a re-run of your rendition of 'Smoke on the Water' on the organ in St Olafs church.

You could always nip into Wasdale whilst in the lakes Moonay and do a re-run of your rendition of 'Smoke on the Water' on the organ in St Olafs church.
Those were the days. :grinning:
We're at Cragwood Hall .....between Bowness & Ambleside. Remember Pete Crawshaw? (Terry/Mike's kid brother). He's getting wed.
Went up to Wasdale the other year for Willie Lee's 50th .....stayed in Strands, but had a walk up to the Head ..........didn't walk back along the screes though !

Didn't realise you were a Francophile, Moonay - gone up in my estimation yet again. I was beginning to think the majority on here were Eurosceptics. Of course, Hindley more or less lives in Benidorm, and the remarkable Exiled Latic virtually commutes from Portugal........then, there's Russia Latic and others who won't necessarily be happy to receive their blue passports and higher prices in due course!

Brexit could have 'hugely damaging' effect on football clubs, say chairmen
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45206066

Not in my opinion - I prefer to watch & be entertained by home grown players (incl the Scots!)