Starting XI at Huddersfield Town | Page 4 | Vital Football

Starting XI at Huddersfield Town

Well I will be there and whoever is in the team you can be sure of one thing. They will all give 100% as Danny's teams always do and hopefully the fans that are there (although I guess there won't be too many 600 or 700 maybe) will give them 100% vocal backing and who knows a miracle may happen!
Hi Casper. Hopefully see you there - are you in the singing section?

I was talking with her and George the other week and George said his first Lincoln City match was in 1935!!:oops:

Actually pretty phenomenal.
As a rough calculation, The Ashtons must have clocked up somewhere in the region of 230 years of following Lincoln City.

If we ever need a stand naming, there should definitely be "The Ashton Stand" one day.

Non singing section but with 850 sold and a 2,000 allocation I guess it will probably be a sit where you like job. Yes might see you there.

My lad and I will be there too. That's a good number sold, although I thought there may be a few more than that.

I don't think I would make wholesale changes although I would give Andrade,Smith,and Akinde a start. Regarding fixture prioritisation it needs to be remembered that it is very likely we will have 2 to 4 less League fixtures this season,depending on the Bury/Bolton outcomes.

Danny and Nicky should both get registered and get their boots from the garage
They both talk a good game so let’s see if they've got the minerals

koroma - ex orient, and brown - ex forest green have been on the bench. the bench keeper was at notts county last season. if that is the standard of their second eleven they will be decent, but hardly the level of an ex premier league team.

also depends who we play down the spine.

koroma - ex orient, and brown - ex forest green have been on the bench. the bench keeper was at notts county last season. if that is the standard of their second eleven they will be decent, but hardly the level of an ex premier league team.

also depends who we play down the spine.

Good player Brown, will soon be in their first team if they are not getting results!

Wiki still has Sam down as a player - wishful thinking?
Yes, I think so. His contract expired on 30 June, and as far as I know we are just helping him with his recovery. We would have to re-sign him in order to play him, and Danny says we have no money for more wages...

If Chalobah plays for them they better hope he's improved since last facing Lincoln. He was gash.

I was talking with her and George the other week and George said his first Lincoln City match was in 1935!!:oops:

George could struggle if he hasn't played since 1935 and he probably hasn't done pre-season training but I wouldn't back against Chris doing a job for us at centre back in our hour of need. Straight off that supporters coach fresh from organising the raffle tall commanding center half Jack Charlton style.
Could work.....?