Start A Thread | Vital Football

Start A Thread

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
You know you want to. The summer can be a dull time on football forums. Nothing happening... still nothing happening.... we might be signing someone I've never heard of ... oh, wait..... no, no that was bullshit from Twitter.

Dudes driving themselves into a frenzy over links to some Flash Herbert from Burkino Faso. It gets to people.

So why not start a thread?

Wanna talk about your stamp collection? Start thread on it. Who knows, there might be another stamp collecting nerd on here.

Got a question that you can't be arsed to Google? Start a thread on it.

Wanna talk about your friend Dave's nasty genital warts? Start a thread on it.

If we get a few threads going, might be able to ignore what a dick Benteke probably is for another 48 days (how the fuck is it still 48 days?).

A sewing thread would attract too many pricks unfortunately.

We could have a gardening and grow your own thread, but we'd need to have had a summer for that really.

mike_field - 30/6/2013 18:02

A sewing thread would attract too many pricks unfortunately.

Im attracted to that sewing thread like a moth to light :17:

BodyButter - 30/6/2013 17:19

You know you want to. The summer can be a dull time on football forums. Nothing happening... still nothing happening.... we might be signing someone I've never heard of ... oh, wait..... no, no that was bullshit from Twitter.

Dudes driving themselves into a frenzy over links to some Flash Herbert from Burkino Faso. It gets to people.

So why not start a thread?

Wanna talk about your stamp collection? Start thread on it. Who knows, there might be another stamp collecting nerd on here.

Got a question that you can't be arsed to Google? Start a thread on it.

Wanna talk about your friend Dave's nasty genital warts? Start a thread on it.

If we get a few threads going, might be able to ignore what a dick Benteke probably is for another 48 days (how the fuck is it still 48 days?).

This made me cry dude :19: ''start a thread on it there may be another stamp collecting nerd on here'' Feckin hell :19: :19: :19: :19: