Stan 'The Man' Collymore Hits Nottingham! | Vital Football

Stan 'The Man' Collymore Hits Nottingham!

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Former Forest Legend, Stan Collymore, returns to Nottingham's Southbank Bar on Thursday 22nd March - with some of the proceeds assisting a local u18's side.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?590693">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Love him of loathe him - truly one the best that I've seen play and as mentioned, I feel this one is worthy of support for West Bridgford Colts FC.

:14:

Am I the only one who finds the title of this article a tad offensive to Ulrika Jonsson?

Our Kids Dad - 6/3/2018 10:45

Love him of loathe him - truly one the best that I've seen play and as mentioned, I feel this one is worthy of support for West Bridgford Colts FC.

:14:

Agreed. Never forget the games where he tore Manure a new one. His best days were in the garibaldi red.

Brilliant footballer but terrible human being. I know he has his issues but so do lots of people & they don’t behave like utter c**ts. The fact he used to lie about Family members dying says a great deal. He’s supposed to be intelligent & to be taken seriously but then he does and says stupid shit. He does have something to say but it’s all tainted, a lot like his playing career.

redderthanred - 7/3/2018 06:18

ZedRed - 6/3/2018 12:00

Am I the only one who finds the title of this article a tad offensive to Ulrika Jonsson?

Not if she's changed her name to Nottingham!!!!

Stan and Sven have been in both.

Any others?