Stags | Page 2 | Vital Football

Stags

I can't remember whether I saw this on here or another web site previously. Anyway it was her campaign video to get elected as an EFL rep. on The FA Council. Would she have got your vote?

As our leader says, we can only influence what is in our control. Whatever you may think of other club's hierarchy, the best way to show them is when we do better than them. It would give me great pleasure in finishing above Mansfield. I think we will, and when we do, we'll likely win the league.

At that point, people sharing their excitement through twitter, or whatever other means will be completely entitled to, but let's stay classy

I can't remember whether I saw this on here or another web site previously. Anyway it was her campaign video to get elected as an EFL rep. on The FA Council. Would she have got your vote?

A clear campaign victory for substance over fluff - not.

What, someone saying she married money (fact), someone saying she's got lots of qualifications (fact) and another saying she runs a crappy Twitter profile (absolutely fact) is now misogynistic?

Its the way of the world I’m afraid. Criticism and a differing opinion turn in to a hate crime of one description or another. If you ligitimately critisise the Israeli governments policy in the occupied territory (another term for invasion) you are antisemetic, we live in strange times. Complain about the loud music of your neighbour who happens to be Gay, you are homophobic etc..

EDIT.. To quote Ali G “Is it coz I is Black? “

Last edited:
Its the way of the world I’m afraid. Criticism and a differing opinion turn in to a hate crime of one description or another. If you ligitimately critisise the Israeli governments policy in the occupied territory (another term for invasion) you are antisemetic, we live in strange times. Complain about the loud music of your neighbour who happens to be Gay, you are homophobic etc..

EDIT.. To quote Ali G “Is it coz I is Black? “

That's pretty much what was said to me at a motorway services on the M6 in Lancs about 15 years ago.

I was approached by a person of non-white ethnicity who approached me and said he "had to get to Bradford to conduct some business" but had no money for fuel to get there. When I politely declined to make such a loan (surely it wasn't meant to be a gift!), he said "you're only saying that because I'm black".

I once said to a man covered in soot, "you're black" and he responded ... oh never mind, let's move on.

Back to footballing matters and Stags are on the look out for an out of contract striker as Danny Rose might be out for a long time. Radio Mansfield also reported today how results went their way at the weekend and if they had won at the weekend they would be top.... what world are these people living in.

But to be fair if we'd lost and Mansfield had drawn at home to lower opposition we would probably have thought the same

Back to footballing matters and Stags are on the look out for an out of contract striker as Danny Rose might be out for a long time. Radio Mansfield also reported today how results went their way at the weekend and if they had won at the weekend they would be top.... what world are these people living in.
Had they won 1 nil they would have been top on goal difference but they lost 1 nil and we still have 1 game in hand with a 3 points lead.

I thought they had quite a big squad but apparently not and if they picked a few yellow cards to certain players on top the injuries and the suspensions they've already got it could really hamper them.
Danny Rose is on liquid food for at least two weeks.