Stadium | Vital Football

Stadium

screaming canary

Vital Champions League
They say speculate to accumulate. Expanding the stadium to 35,000 would generate an extra £4.6 mil per season based on a ticket price of £25. This does not take into account hospitality, executive boxes etc. I think we could fill 35k seats most weeks.

When devoid of a wealthy investor we can only rely on money generated by the club. Delia isn't able to finance the club and young Tom isn't rolling in it either.

All I seem to hear at the moment is cutting the wage bill. This is concerning as it's reported we cut it by £15 mil in the summer.

We will only be going in 1 direction unless we can find a wealthy investor willing to bankroll the club.

How do other clubs do it who don't have rich owners? We need to sell soon. It is a worry that they are looking to cut the wage bill once again (Wes 1st) I would think that Jarvis and Naismith's wages will free up about 5 player wages.

The Smiths will drag the club down to the pits with their nepotistic attitude to it’s future . Just stand outside the ground and take a close look at the tatty appearance of the exterior of the City stand . We are on a downward spiral in all aspects of the club , and until the Smiths stop thinking about handing their family ‘toy’ to Nepotism Tom and allow outside investment , we will remain a Cinderella club

We need an owner with all those attributes that I keep banging on about (hunger , passion ,drive and determination ) with finance to put in place a plan to get us back to the Prem which will include a stadium development to take us to a capacity of 30,000 and an investment in the team , management and coaching staff ,

That is the only way a long stay in the Prem can be achieved . Is there anyone left who really believes it can all be achieved by the Smiths ?

Last edited:
Doom and gloom raises its ugly head yet again, hard to see any light on the horizon at the moment thats for certain, the only thing I can see that could lift us is a 20m+ sale of Madisson and it reinvested in quality players to number at least three!

Even if we retain Teabag on reduced wages we will still be left with Sicknote Jarvis , Naishit and Rusty Markin on Prem wages , and money from the sale of Madders would have to used to pay their fat wages before we can buy any new players

No optimism for next season. We have become a joke.
Just look at Tucksters highlights for Wes and see how far we have sunk
since early Rab days.

How do other clubs do it who don't have rich owners? We need to sell soon. It is a worry that they are looking to cut the wage bill once again (Wes 1st) I would think that Jarvis and Naismith's wages will free up about 5 player wages.

I doubt anybody (other than us) would sign Jarvis....so he's here for another season at great costs and then there's that "wonderful" signing that's cost this club a fortune, Naismith....if only Hearts would sign him without a payoff (and I doubt him going without a payoff).

We certainly do need new wealthy owners who know what they are doing......£50m wasted. A certain person was reported as saying, What money?

Last edited:
Doom and gloom raises its ugly head yet again, hard to see any light on the horizon at the moment thats for certain, the only thing I can see that could lift us is a 20m+ sale of Madisson and it reinvested in quality players to number at least three!

Just like the Chase strategy however there are those pesky contingent liabilities in the Accounts that the shareholders should have a better analysis of than the current note in the Accounts. How much of these contingent liabilities could crystalise in the Championship or below and out of that total how much would be payable to other clubs and how much are due to players, agents etc.

The final figure left to the club should be at least 20m with all the minus extras taken into account, also which is imperative in Maddisons case are the sell on clauses, Premiership goal total and England appearances...These must total minimum of 8+m.