Stadium Sponsorship announced!

redimps1

Vital Squad Member
Not us but Cheltenham!
There ground is now called the" Jonny Rocks " stadium.
What do we think about ground sponsorship in general if somebody wants to spend silly money sponsoring Sincil Bank for a name change?
Me personally would say great because it would increase our budget and i would still call it "the bank"
Any thoughts?

Sincilbanks

Vital Squad Member
Not us but Cheltenham!
What do we think about ground sponsorship in general if somebody wants to spend silly money sponsoring Sincil Bank for a name change?
Me personally would say great because it would increase our budget and i would still call it "the bank"
Any thoughts?
Oh I think the scope for endless hilarity by forcing media outlets to have to type and repeat a humorous stadium name has lots of legs! :)

I'm all for tradition so don't really like this tinkering with ground names but given our position, ie about to move home and hence a new name anyway, we might as well cash in now if sponsorships available. (it'll always be Sincil bank to me anyway).

Not us but Cheltenham!
Any thoughts?
What about The Lloyds Bank Bank?

sedgleyimp

Vital Reserves Team
I would imagine that the new stadium will have a sponsors name as that seems to be the way with new builds. Personally should it occur with Sincil Bank I will still call the stadium Sincil Bank