Stadium naming rights | Vital Football

Stadium naming rights

It`s in the pipeline and will soon be announced......good source.

Shame it won`t be those Chinese lads from Hunan Province and their"Pork and Rice Stadium" i sort of felt it rolled off the tongue nicely and it could have been the start of a decent sized supporters club emanating from the Far East.

Still, i have got nothing against drain unblocking firms,we all need them now and then!

It`s in the pipeline and will soon be announced......good source.

Shame it won`t be those Chinese lads from Hunan Province and their"Pork and Rice Stadium" i sort of felt it rolled off the tongue nicely and it could have been the start of a decent sized supporters club emanating from the Far East.

Still, i have got nothing against drain unblocking firms,we all need them now and then!

I wonder how much it costs? Perhaps we could club together so we can name it the "Sky Sports is S**t Stadium"

I wonder how much it costs? Perhaps we could club together so we can name it the "Sky Sports is S**t Stadium"
Can`t see us getting that past Jeff Stelling on a Saturday afternoon transmission but why do these drain unblocking firms have to be so dull in the naming of their companies ,drain this,unblocking that,dynorod,drainwise........so uninspiring when you could be a little more original and draw more free publicity for your business.

Jeff Stelling:"Over now to the "Honkin Jobbie" Stadium where Lincoln City have just opened the scoring against Bolton Wanderers.

Their phones would be ringing off the hook when they opened the following day,with that publicity.