Stadium name after takeover | Page 2 | Vital Football

Stadium name after takeover

Agreed, I was just pointing out that the stadium sponsor company is in Admin. Maybe DW himself would sponsor it to retain the name
Very much doubt it moreno was refused the club 2 years ago chinese got it instead
So i think it will be changed very soon

La cucaracha (spanish for cockroach) - in deference to the EFL who tried to kill the club.

I believe cockroaches are also annoying and very hard to kill.

Definitely a gravy downing Pollard shagging rugby fan you. Bore off back to your own sport.

Typical moronic response from a bigoted self centred Latics "supporter?".
When are idiots like you going to understand that this club will only survive if we expand our fan base and disenfranchising a bloody great chunk of our own population is not the way to do it.

"I would rather pay homage to a man who sold us to a set of foreign cowboys for a profit, then promised to do all he can to keep us afloat from his home in Barbados only to be notable for his absence, than put up with one possible fan from "the other side" showing any interest in "my" club."

The one sensible thing that Frampton said was we need to get the town together and stop the stupid rivalry between the 2 codes. After all they don't even play the same game. And that is the only way that Wigan Athletic are going to get anywhere near viable, even in the premier league.

When are idiots like you going to understand that this club will only survive if we expand our fan base and disenfranchising a bloody great chunk of our own population is not the way to do it.

"I would rather pay homage to a man who sold us to a set of foreign cowboys for a profit, then promised to do all he can to keep us afloat from his home in Barbados only to be notable for his absence, than put up with one possible fan from "the other side" showing any interest in "my" club."

The one sensible thing that Frampton said was we need to get the town together and stop the stupid rivalry between the 2 codes. After all they don't even play the same game. And that is the only way that Wigan Athletic are going to get anywhere near viable, even in the premier league.
The thing Frampton didn't do was get his hand in his pocket and show his undying support for Latics four or five months ago.

Thing is its not just a one way street ,anyone would think its just latics ,well go check out the rugby posts and you will find out it works both ways and will never change its deep rooted

NEVER FORGET!!!