Stadium is looking shabby | Page 13 | Vital Football

Stadium is looking shabby

Loving the #believe branding going up and the red seat removal - only the jointly branded bars and stairwell rugby pictures to go - 😁
I do fear it won't be long before the lodgers fans get to work with the white paint though

Springfield is already a stand name, that’s more than enough. Name another stand after Whelan and a third after an ex player which fans could have an open vote for. Away stand can be sold for sponsoring.

Looks like the egg rags have been removed from the South Stand.
They had announced a sell out in there for last night but looking at pictures it was half full. Someone telling Porkies?

Looks like the egg rags have been removed from the South Stand.
They had announced a sell out in there for last night but looking at pictures it was half full. Someone telling Porkies?
From the pictures I saw, it was nowhere near half full, probaly half of what they claimed were on.

From the pictures I saw, it was nowhere near half full, probaly half of what they claimed were on.
It wasn't full, but those photos doing the rounds were taken with about 10minutes of the game to go when the Egg Chasers were 20-2 behind.
According to the M.E.N., a mass exodus (or as we Widnes fans call it... "The Wigan Walk") started with about 16 minutes left of the game.