Stadium is looking shabby | Vital Football

Stadium is looking shabby

GT1978

Vital Squad Member
Walked around the outside of the DW today & its definitely in need of a complete clean up it looks absolutely shit on the outside really grubby, flaky paintwork & in need of a good power wash & don’t get me started on the seats inside which are so worn they are nearly transparent! Needs sorting

Walked around the outside of the DW today & its definitely in need of a complete clean up it looks absolutely shit on the outside really grubby, flaky paintwork & in need of a good power wash & don’t get me started on the seats inside which are so worn they are nearly transparent! Needs sorting
:tophat:

Write to the SC they have a few quid of the fans money, dont think you'll get many complaints from doners if the money is spent on sprucing up the stadium.

I was under the impression that all money pledged would eventually be returned to donors? If the new owners are serious with there vision/visions they need to sort out the stadium it’s looking rough !

I was under the impression that all money pledged would eventually be returned to donors? If the new owners are serious with there vision/visions they need to sort out the stadium it’s looking rough !

Take a look at the last few pages of the Supporters Club thread.

I was under the impression that all money pledged would eventually be returned to donors? !
Nope. Not from the first crowdfunder .... and even in the case of the second, only if it wasn't needed.

Not really interested in any threads or politics to be honest ! I was just making an honest observation that the ground/arena/stadium/ is looking quite shabby & not welcoming to fans or visiting teams etc etc

Not really interested in any threads or politics to be honest !

Yet you reckon the new owner should stump up to do up the stadium?
Maybe you should read other threads, anyroad the new owner will have his work cut out funding for new players, coaching staff etc.
The SC have money in the bank for good causes, spend it on the stadium, thats if the fans agree of course.

Given our new owner is saying he's gonna 'rock the league' next season I'm sure the stadium won't go to shit. He's making some big noises.

Wigan Athletic are delighted to announce a partnership with Stadium.

Stadium, which is based in Coventry and provides traffic management, security and event services as well as training, for a range of organisations has signed a three-year deal with Wigan Athletic and Phoenix 2021 Limited, which owns the DW Stadium in Wigan.

The contract will see Stadium supply 170 staff for at least 40 home fixtures for Wigan Athletic FC and Wigan Warriors Rugby League as well as other public events at the stadium.

The roles carried out by Stadium staff will include an Operations Manager, Head Stewards, Corporate Hospitality Security and Stewards, Arena Stewards and Car Park Marshals.

David McAtamney, Owner & Founder of Stadium, said: “The DW Stadium is one of the busiest
o_Oo_O
in the country as it hosts major sports all year round so it is a really fantastic contract for us to win.

Have all those pot holes been filled outside the east stand yet? Where’s there’s blame there’s a claim lawyers will be raking it in otherwise.

Im also wondering what catering contract the egg chasers have with the new company, let alone what the new rental agreement is. Pollards free ride must surely have come to an end.