ST renewal problems ? | Vital Football

ST renewal problems ?

ScottyimpinChessy

Vital Reserves Team
I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems renewing for next season ?

I opted to roll over this seasons ST cost to next season. I've now tried several times to renew, and followed the guidance, to reduce the cost by using the amount rolled over which is shown as 'on account '. The system accepts this until I hit payment and the reduction disappears leaving me with a bill for the full amount.

The ticket office I know are under pressure and they do a fantastic job but seem to be let down by the technology. I cannot pop into the office as I live away. Very frustrating.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems renewing for next season ?

I opted to roll over this seasons ST cost to next season. I've now tried several times to renew, and followed the guidance, to reduce the cost by using the amount rolled over which is shown as 'on account '. The system accepts this until I hit payment and the reduction disappears leaving me with a bill for the full amount.

The ticket office I know are under pressure and they do a fantastic job but seem to be let down by the technology. I cannot pop into the office as I live away. Very frustrating.

If it’s any help Scottyimp I did the same and paid by “invoice”and thought the same as it showed the full amount but at the bottom of the invoice it showed the lesser amount that needed to be paid. In my case I posted a cheque with the ST number on the back and as yet haven’t had a receipt to confirm it’s been received so I’ll have to phone at some point to put my mind at rest

If it’s any help Scottyimp I did the same and paid by “invoice”and thought the same as it showed the full amount but at the bottom of the invoice it showed the lesser amount that needed to be paid. In my case I posted a cheque with the ST number on the back and as yet haven’t had a receipt to confirm it’s been received so I’ll have to phone at some point to put my mind at rest
Mine was the same, the amount to pay was near the bottom of the invoice. I've definitely paid LCFC for something, as the money has left my account. Like you, no confirmation as such in the form of a receipt.

Mine was the same, the amount to pay was near the bottom of the invoice. I've definitely paid LCFC for something, as the money has left my account. Like you, no confirmation as such in the form of a receipt.
Sounds like the same issue when I tried to supplement a ST Balance with an additional amount to buy Ultimate Raffle tickets. Only after receiving a receipt was it fully clear I had been debited properly. Meanwhile some people remain locked out of their account and cannot use their balance nor renew. Hopefully as a 'networked' person I can at least enter the ballot/buy play-off tickets for them