St Johns Ambulance SWAT Team | Vital Football

St Johns Ambulance SWAT Team

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
From our lofty position at the back of the BLUT, I confess I was greatly amused* by our new St Johns SWAT Team sitting next to the opposition dug-out. I guess the PL has timing, player down for 'n' seconds, stand up. Player down for another 'n' seconds, pick up stretcher. another 'n' seconds, go to edge of pitch, etc, but it was the look of disappointment when they got to the edge of the pitch four or five times and had to turn back and sit-down again.

*Small things please small minds, I guess.

Been amused by them for the last few years. We think they're on a bonus if they carry one off on the stretcher hence the look of disappointment when a player gets to his feet. :giggle:

anyone remember fixture v the millers at the lane roundabout xmas time, it was tony philliskirk i think who went down injured at the lane end in front of all the miller fans. Stretcher bearers came on put him on, and started to carry him off the pitch, next he falls off the stretcher but they carry on not noticing so tony jumps up runs after them and jumps back on........:rofl::rofl: