St George's Day | Vital Football

St George's Day

Wrong way around Bear ,other than 1066 the Normans (in case you did not do history at your school.) Most of the Roal houses of Europe are descended from the Queen and Emperor Victoria .......

Wrong way around Bear ,other than 1066 the Normans (in case you did not do history at your school.) Most of the Roal houses of Europe are descended from the Queen and Emperor Victoria .......

Words fail me regarding your ignorance. Write out 100 times I MUST RESEARCH MY HISTORICAL FACTS BEFORE POSTING.:clown:

I take it you flew the English Flag of St George today.....

I celebrated Shakespeare's birthday and spent time in my garden revelling a bright spring day in a beautiful part of this country.

Have you googled the family tree of the ancestors of the inbred German, Queen Victoria, yet?

Don't forget that St George is also the patron Saint of a number of other countries too including Russia and Georgia, Portugal and Brazil....oh yeah, and he was born in Turkey of Greek parentage.

Don't forget that St George is also the patron Saint of a number of other countries too including Russia and Georgia, Portugal and Brazil....oh yeah, and he was born in Turkey of Greek parentage.
What’s that todo with the price of fish.