Squad | Vital Football

Squad

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So let's do it. The season is over. I would love to hear your thoughts on the squad we have. Who should go, who should move on loan, where do we need to improve. (I'll include the u23 players I think are closest to the team or need to step out of U23. Loan players not included as going back to clubs)

GK:

Krul
Nyland
McGovern
Oxborough
Barden

DR:

Aarons
Byram
Mumba

DL:

Giannoulis
McCallum
Heise

DC

Gibson
Hanley
Zimmermann
Omobamidele
Klose
Famewo

u23 - Bushiri / Lomas

MR/ Attacking Right Wing:

Emi
Martin
Hernandez

u23 - Fitzpatrick

ML/ Attacking Left Winger:

Cantwell
Placheta

MC:

McLean
Rupp
Sorensen
Sitti
Leitner
Trybull
Thompson

u23 - Adshead / McAlear / Hondermarck / Thorvaldsson

ACM:

Stiepermann
Dowell
Sinani

FWD:

Hugill
Pukki
Idah
Drmic
Omotoye

u23 - Soto / Ahadme

GK …. Farke loves McFlap so we won’t buy a proper back up for Krul

DR… The Smiffs are doing all they can to sell Arrons , so when he’s gone that leaves Sicknote Matt Jarvis …. Sorry ,I mean Byram (who’s he ) and unproven lightweight Mumba . So 2 new Prem quality DRs are required there

DL ..Giannoulis will be bought , and no way are Hiese and McCullum proven Prem operators in this position, so another DL required

DC …Hanley and Gibson will be ok in the Prem , Klose won’t come back , and Omobamadele and Zimmerframe would be hopeless in the Prem so 2 Prem quality DCs required

MR … Emi HAS to stay and if Onel can get a run he will be ok . Josh needs to go out on loan

ML , Placheta won’t cope with the Prem so a new Prem quality ML required to cover for Todd

MC … very weak in this position McClean is a disaster in the Prem as he’s already proven , and the rest of them need selling or going out on loan . So 2 new proven Prem operators required in this position

ACM … only Dowell good enough , get rid of the other two. New Prem quality ACM required

FWD . Got my doubts about Hugill in the Prem and one injury to Pukki and we won’t have a half decent striker to put on the pitch . At least one Prem Quality FWD required.

The Smiffs in their selfishness in hanging onto ownership of the club haven’t got the cash to buy who we desperately need , so expect a season of struggle

Last edited:
June 6th i think is window open i think so wont hear much before then. Steipy defo has to go, need another good att & CB, CDM a must obviously and a proper back up gk if nyland not retained. If we lose the top boys (more than 1 of them) were going to struggle again whatever imo

Will be sad if they all go just to fund the selfish Smiths ownership of the club . We need to keep the best and invest in the team , not have people like Delia Smith trying to sell Arrons
Sadly YB. Despite media talk, I believe all three of them want to move on and cash in on their percentage before injuries dictate otherwise

Central midfield looks a real worry . Idiot CS on the Pink Un reckons McLean will be great in the prem …. What he bases that on I do not know , but if it’s based his efforts last season in the Prem then I don’t hold out much hope .