Squad for 2021/2022 season | Vital Football

Squad for 2021/2022 season

Arthur_Itis

Vital Squad Member
I'm losing track already, have I missed anyone ?
Let's see how this shapes up over the next couple of months.

Jamie Jones

Jack Whatmough
Adam Long
Tom Pearce
Luke Robinson

Thelo Aasgaard
Will Keane
Callum Lang
Gavin Massey
Gwion Edwards

I'm losing track already, have I missed anyone ?
Let's see how this shapes up over the next couple of months.

Jamie Jones

Jack Whatmough
Adam Long
Tom Pearce
Luke Robinson

Thelo Aasgaard
Will Keane
Callum Lang
Gavin Massey
Gwion Edwards

You haven't missed anyone, that is the current squad.

You'll be able to add Naylor to it today by the looks of it and we'll have a starting 11!

Do you think it's better if you write these updates editing your first post in the transfer thread?

I considered that RP but once you start to get replies (potentially spanning multiple pages) it gets a bit confusing. I'll see how it progresses, another option is to lock the thread so that only I can update it, but this is a forum and the purpose is debate so I'm reluctant to do that.
If we end up with a lot of cross over with other threads I'll do something about it.
Cheers for the suggestion though, all are welcome.

I considered that RP but once you start to get replies (potentially spanning multiple pages) it gets a bit confusing. I'll see how it progresses, another option is to lock the thread so that only I can update it, but this is a forum and the purpose is debate so I'm reluctant to do that.
If we end up with a lot of cross over with other threads I'll do something about it.
Cheers for the suggestion though, all are welcome.
Ah, was just suggesting it because I couldn't find that specific information anywhere (and was wondering if I or anyone else here should also update databases like transfermarkt or sofascore's that, despite all the support they get, are always extremely late when it comes to Wigan).

Bump....

Ban Amos
Jamie Jones

Tendayi Darikwa
Jack Whatmough
Adam Long
Tom Pearce
Luke Robinson

Tom Naylor
Jordan Cousins
Max Power

Thelo Aasgaard
Will Keane
Callum Lang
Gavin Massey
Gwion Edwards

Charlie Wyke
Stephen Humphrys

Cousins joins 15/06
Power joins 16/06
Amos joins 28/06
Darikwa signs 01/07
Wyke signs 07/07
Humphrys joins 09/07

Last edited:
Bump....

Ban Amos
Jamie Jones

Tendayi Darikwa
Jack Whatmough
Adam Long
Tom Pearce
Luke Robinson

Tom Naylor
Jordan Cousins
Max Power

Thelo Aasgaard
Will Keane
Callum Lang
Gavin Massey
Gwion Edwards
Jordan Jones

Charlie Wyke
Stephen Humphrys

Cousins joins 15/06
Power joins 16/06
Amos joins 28/06
Darikwa signs 01/07
Wyke signs 07/07
Humphrys joins 09/07
Jordan Jones 04/08

Wasn't sure if he's considered first team or U23's Moonay, ummed and ahh'd over that one.
There are lots of others on pro terms that I'm classing as U23's rather than first team - although obviously any could break through at any time.

Wasn't sure if he's considered first team or U23's Moonay, ummed and ahh'd over that one.
There are lots of others on pro terms that I'm classing as U23's rather than first team - although obviously any could break through at any time.

He's played as first centre half sub in the friendlies, so until (or if) we get another signing in that position, I reckon he'll be on the bench every week, and so deserves a mention ..... at least, that was my logic.

Without Carragher we are looking a little short on numbers in defence, so it would be sensible to include him now. We really need a couple more in, don't we?

Without Carragher we are looking a little short on numbers in defence, so it would be sensible to include him now. We really need a couple more in, don't we?
It may look a little thin at the back, but it is a lot stronger squad than most of us ever dreamt in our wildest dreams it would be just a few months ago.
Thank you to the new owner, Chairman, board, management, players and fans of this great club, we are getting there.