Squad Depth | Vital Football

Squad Depth

KevinE

Alert Team
Squad_Depth.jpg

How do we think it's shaping up then?

https://swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk...epth-not-quite-as-bad-as-we-thought-or-worse/

Well it’s bare bones for me and we needed several signings to reinforce the squad for the rigours of this tough league.
The mood of the fans will soon turn nasty with a few defeats.

Looking at your chart we need at least three players, centre back, midfield, and striker. Fer was a surprise and welcome boost to midfield.

Looking at your chart we need at least three players, centre back, midfield, and striker. Fer was a surprise and welcome boost to midfield.
Agree with that. A lack of holding midfielders now. No back up centre half and McBurbie our only striker.

You can discount Ryan Woods coming, he played for Brentford at Southend tonight in the cup.

God knows what happened there with that one, looks dead in the water now anyway. We're targeting 3 loans in, the way it's gone I'll be shocked if we get 1 in.

By shunning Ryan Woods I think we’ve shot ourselves in the foot. He was just what we needed last night against the Blues, and I fear that the owners will not support Potter and strengthen the team any further.