Spurs | Vital Football

Spurs

MickMartin

Vital Football Hero
Semi final of the cup and a local derby and half the ground is empty. Any Spurs fan you speak to will bore you with how they are a massive club and have 30k on the waiting list for season tickets

I know a couple of Spurs lads Mick and they say a lot of Spurs fans are boycotting the games at Wembley now as they are pissed off with the club dragging their heels over the new stadium.
They have had enough as they still don't have a moving in date.

Aye it seems a bit of shambles and put back to March now, mind you its the only way NUFC will get to go to Wembley with the fat parasite as owner and im sure the shoes off if you love the toon will be happy.

Not the best ground to get to Mick but when it's on Sky and you have another nine miles each way to your normal journey then I suppose some will take the easier option. If the rumour of CL football being played at weekends and the league games moved to midweek has any substance then pay per view might be an option

If that happens Mac then the next step will be a european league i can see it happening because greed knows no bounds.