Spurs will finish 5th Burt predicts.. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Spurs will finish 5th Burt predicts..

I think it has to be Bale that steps up . His preferred position on the right , if fit , would stop most attacks down the oppositions left , due to the perceived counter attack .
I know I’m generalising, but I’m sure a fit and furious Bale gives us third .,
He's one of the players i expect to up their game. I'm also expecting a lot more from Davinson, Vinnie & Lucas.

I think it has to be Bale that steps up . His preferred position on the right , if fit , would stop most attacks down the oppositions left , due to the perceived counter attack .

Bale on the right ....but only if we do not have Brainded there behind himas well. Bale would never recieve a pass from Briandead unless he felll back behind or in line with him ha ha

Boths a possibility but I’m sure we will do at least one. I just think further the season goes we will start to prioritise one or the other. For example if we get to last 8 of either Europa and/or FA Cup I think our league form could suffer a bit, or if we get knocked out of them our league form will improve. We have the squad to compete in all so hopefully that’s what happens

Well City now without DeBruyne for 6 weeks and Liverpiss erm... pissing it up the wall, who knows, but we need Tanguy to have a fit/healthy run of games and for Bale to find his boots!

Well City now without DeBruyne for 6 weeks and Liverpiss erm... pissing it up the wall, who knows, but we need Tanguy to have a fit/healthy run of games and for Bale to find his boots!
He might have missed the carabao cup final too if it hadn't of been rescheduled. They would still have been favourites but that would be a big blow for them.