Spurs v City - pre-match day thread | Vital Football

Spurs v City - pre-match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the 'Arry Kane team could further dint our hopes. We have to win this game to restore some pride surely. As for the ref hope he has a good match.

If we play the way we know we can, plus getting someone who knows the rules and does not make major reffing errors for either side, then we should be OK, but i will say things went down hill when maureen branded us divers and tactical foulers, referees have taken this on board and we get sweet FA

Hopefully Sergio will be fit enough to play at least 60 minutes, and I'm praying for a surprise appearance from our Mendy lad.

The past dreadful week has made me even more convinced (than I already was) that VAR cannot come soon enough.

Really looking forward to this one. 4.45am start followed by a family Ulster Fry!
I expect to win this even without Fern. Spuds are the most over hyped team in Europe. Pep will have the lads up for it. Win this and we can win the title at home next week?

I see’Arry “I scored that” Kane has been awarded Eriksen’s goal fromlast weekend based his testimony. He was so desperate to secure the goalas his 25th of the season that apparently he swore “on his daughter’s life” ffs.

He is having the pee taken out of him on social media - seems he is also claiming the third goal of Geoff Hurst’s hat trick in the 1966 World Cup Final etc

If we play the way we know we can, plus getting someone who knows the rules and does not make major reffing errors for either side, then we should be OK, but i will say things went down hill when maureen branded us divers and tactical foulers, referees have taken this on board and we get sweet FA

He was playing the “long game” & knew those comments were not solely about the derby in Dec. Look what happened last weekend against the rags. You could trace the sequence of awful fouls back to that time :mad:

It certainly looks
He was playing the “long game” & knew those comments were not solely about the derby in Dec. Look what happened last weekend against the rags. You could trace the sequence of awful fouls back to that time :mad:

It certainly looks that way and i don't entirely blame the refs for our poor defensive display, which has taken a number of steps backwards, especially the Derby match when basic errors were made but again if decisions had gone our way it may have changed the game, but we not usually ones to drop our heads and that is a worry

Status
Not open for further replies.