Spurs v Cardiff | Page 6 | Vital Football

Spurs v Cardiff

Skipp will get his chance but throwing him in at the deep end could destroy his confidence if he got exposed as inexperienced. I really like him too by the way.

Yup Mike Dean was getting messages from his linesman while it was all kicking off I think so he would have made the right decision anyway without our players disgust at the tackle. Knee high wipe out at pace, god knows what injuries could have resulted. Malicious and dangerous play. Warnock is wrong to draw attention and appeal this. I hope the player gets an increased ban.
Warnock is appealing the red card ? That's outrageous . Hope he gets a ban and the player gets an extended ban , as you said .

Appeal was rejected by the FA today. Warnock said he thought it was a soft red !! 3 game ban only. Should get more if an appeal is turned down IMO.
Thanks Nick , this only goes to uphold my thoughts about Warnock . Continually bringing the game into disrepute yet goes unpunished . Complete idiot . I just wonder what he thinks is worth a red card .and to try and blame the England captain is just priceless

Honestly,........the more I think about it ,the tackle , trying to blame others , appealing against it , it's ridiculous.
Ralls is very lucky it's only three games .
Moura is very lucky he is still walking .
Can't believe Warnock still has a job with so many responsibilities in such a high profile business.

Last edited: