Spurs v Cardiff | Vital Football

Spurs v Cardiff

Nick Real Deal

Vital Football Legend
I'm not taking this for granted. Cardiff will be physical and tough. Can we afford to rest anyone ? Could we risk KWP and Foyth ? Is it worth picking Son ?

We’re headed to the match today. Looks like rain at the start. Hope they can keep their footing. Not sure if the pitch has had much time to recover.

Personally I would put out the strongest team possible....a good few are going to have a break after this game anyway. I feel this is a must win game and hope that Poch doesn't try to be 'creative' in his selection and believe that any team he puts out will get the 3 points.....cos it wont be a walk in the park

Its hard to think of a player that has been given more opportunities to 'make it' than Sissoko, I just cant see the near obsession with him that Poch seems to have. Cant understand why Lamela is on the bench, if he is not 100% then he should be in the dressing room, and if he is 100% than they have spelt Lamela as Sissoko!

Great this will only encourage Deir misguided beliefs that he is more than a centre back....

Another close call. This time Lloris just in time...we better wake up, it may b coming. Our defence and MF is rather shocking

Poor defending, pounderous build up and appalling finishing