Spurs Goal of The Season | Vital Football

Spurs Goal of The Season

Spurs Goal of the season

• Total voters
Neither...Eriksen's goal against Chelsea tops the lot for me. 1-0 down at Stamford Bridge and about to head in for half time. Then the magic happened. That killed Chelsea and shut up the "Spurs can't win at the Bridge" brigade.

Very difficult to choose. That pass from Dier was exquisite for Alli to control so he deserves credit and maybe it's a better goal as it involves 2 players and 3 movements. The pass, the control and the finish.

Eriksen was special too as it was superb technique, not many players can do that. He kind of cut across the ball and it dipped wickedly.

Wanyama was a peach, brute force but with control. We couldn't believe it was nowhere near a record speed shot.

I'm going for the Dier/ Alli goal and crediting them both.

Very difficult to choose. That pass from Dier was exquisite for Alli to control so he deserves credit and maybe it's a better goal as it involves 2 players and 3 movements. The pass, the control and the finish.

Eriksen was special too as it was superb technique, not many players can do that. He kind of cut across the ball and it dipped wickedly.

Wanyama was a peach, brute force but with control. We couldn't believe it was nowhere near a record speed shot.

I'm going for the Dier/ Alli goal and crediting them both.

Lets not forget the four players and five touches that resulted in Eriksen's goal v Man U