Spurs being linked with Rammers | Vital Football

Spurs being linked with Rammers

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Spurs are being linked with a move for Rammers as are Wolves(News Now pages,Mail on line) Just media speculation are do we think there could be summat in these rumours? Soz for posting football speculation on here by the way.:giggle: UTB

He's not above being sold for the right monet.

Could get a perfectly good keeper for a fraction of his sale price, even if that's just a short term keeper, and then spend the rest elsewhere.

He's not above being sold for the right monet.

Could get a perfectly good keeper for a fraction of his sale price, even if that's just a short term keeper, and then spend the rest elsewhere.
Why would we sell a keeper of his absolute class,utter backward step . hes gonna be englands number one . utter madness.

He'd only be second fiddle to Lloris or Rui Patricio so would that be appealing to him, he wants to be a starter.

I wouldn't want Rammers to leave but a 25 million plus offer is something to think about when the likes of Hennessey, Heaton and Bettinelli are available on frees. Slav might even like Verrips.

He'd only be second fiddle to Lloris or Rui Patricio so would that be appealing to him, he wants to be a starter.

I wouldn't want Rammers to leave but a 25 million plus offer is something to think about when the likes of Hennessey, Heaton and Bettinelli are available on frees. Slav might even like Verrips.
I thought Heaton had returned to Manure Raumy? Lloris is apparently in the last 12 months of his contract.UTB

I thought Heaton had returned to Manure Raumy? Lloris is apparently in the last 12 months of his contract.UTB

So he is, off to enjoy his pension with Lee Grant.

Point is there are GK options out there. Rammers leaving would be a blow, but not the end of the world - and crucially we're in a position where we can tell any interested clubs 'no'.

Why would Spurs want Rammers they have Lloris don't think he would to sit on the bench.
Wolves are after Olympiacos’ Jose Sa keeper Portuguese, they prefer Portuguese.

Has Rammers an agent, touting for him.

He would be wise to remain at United for his own progress. If he's thinking long term keep then getting first team football and developing has to be more important than being a bench warmer.

There's a bit of a spoof fest going on between us and Spurs led by a couple of Gooner bloggers. Last week they were after Wilder.