Spurs Away kit - sure sure.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Spurs Away kit - sure sure....

I have worked it out, the 2nd kit like I said I love it, when we have to wear it, it will be "what the fcuk" from our opposition, thus we go and score early, while they are still scratching their heads, plus me thinks "happy colours" so we play happy football, everybody happy, it is as simple as that really lol!

I have worked it out, the 2nd kit like I said I love it, when we have to wear it, it will be "what the fcuk" from our opposition, thus we go and score early, while they are still scratching their heads, plus me thinks "happy colours" so we play happy football, everybody happy, it is as simple as that really lol!

Plus we'll be able to use the old Man Utd excuse if we lose to Southampton. "We couldnt differentiate our teammates from the crowd!"

As long as our home and away kit are decent they can do what they like with the third.

It's stadium camo.

If ever you needed proof that Daniel hates us fans, then this literal puke personified on a Football shirt is the final proof needed.

I decided to boycott Nike products a few decades ago, and that's looking to be the best decision I ever made!

Well I actually like it .
It’s a shirt at the end of the day , predominantly blue , funky , very individual , what is the problem .
My first thought was “ wow , I like that “.

We are moving on up , moving on out .
nothing can stop us .
Some of you on here need to get with it .
Love it !

As I said I love the shirt, its happy!

People/analysts say wearing happy clothes gives you a happy demeanour, Happy shirt, Happy Team, Happy Football, does me.