Spurs Away kit - sure sure.... | Vital Football

Spurs Away kit - sure sure....

Well here is our new away kit...thoughts?

I don't think I am a fan...

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-th...y-kit-for-2021-22-season-is-out-of-this-world!

I can't figure out how to post a damn pic of it from my work computer....hope the link works

I can't look at it, it's what was once called a 'basket case' -i.e. you go out with your mates for a few beers and you know it's all going to end up with your head in a basket somewhere puking your guts up - only in this case, they've done it on a piece of cloth.

Truly dreadful.

Mind you, we're probably not the demographic it's aimed at, so it will probably sell in huge numbers to the 16-30's! LOL!!

It's utterly awful.
We should be sky blue or yellow if we went traditional with the home kit.
Twats.

I like it...I notice the large sizes are either already gone, or they never bothered making them (another sign that the kit wasn't aimed at us "old-heads". Still for leisure wear it looks alright to me...Probably look like a pile of steaming shuyzer (my spelling) on the pitch ...maybe it's meant as a visual deterrent to our opponents, you know, make the puke, get dizzy, just a general sense of disorientation! Will the naysayers like it if when worn we win every game 6-0? (Just a bit o' fun lads!)

I absolutely loathe it.

Why?

Well, a Spurs kit should be easily identifiable by the cock on the ball.

The logo does not stick out among the vomit. Who the hell is getting paid to design this rubbish?