Spurs (a little bit Gills related) | Vital Football

Spurs (a little bit Gills related)

ThreeSixes

Vital Football Hero
From BBC text

Simon Gleave, head of sports analysis at Nielsen Gracenote: "Going into their match against Tottenham Hotspur, Slovenia's NS Mura were ranked 378th amongst European top flight clubs on the Euro Club Index.

"Mura's closest equivalent in England are a number of League One clubs with Accrington Stanley, Burton Albion, Cheltenham Town and Gillingham having the closest Euro Club Index ratings."

We've got a euro rating? That'll upset some brexiteers ;-)

Got tickets for their last game against Rennes. Doesn't look promising

From BBC text

Simon Gleave, head of sports analysis at Nielsen Gracenote: "Going into their match against Tottenham Hotspur, Slovenia's NS Mura were ranked 378th amongst European top flight clubs on the Euro Club Index.

"Mura's closest equivalent in England are a number of League One clubs with Accrington Stanley, Burton Albion, Cheltenham Town and Gillingham having the closest Euro Club Index ratings."
So we would beat Spurs then?

So we would beat Spurs then?

Yes, we could beat a 10 man second string Spurs at home in a Conference league with a last minute deflected breakaway goal.

Not sure how often we could beat their first team in the Premier League though, considering they have a win over Man City to their name this season (without Kane).

Last edited:
It's a lot easier watching as neutral. Are you going ?

It's a cracking stadium.

Unfortunately not. I have been to Rennes or Stade Rennais a couple of times when I've been out there on holiday. So I always look out for their results. Should be a good match.

Unfortunately not. I have been to Rennes or Stade Rennais a couple of times when I've been out there on holiday. So I always look out for their results. Should be a good match.

I'm guessing it will be easy to get tickets if you wanted to go as a neutral. Simple journey on HS1.

Worth visiting for the stadium alone.

I'm guessing it will be easy to get tickets if you wanted to go as a neutral. Simple journey on HS1.

Worth visiting for the stadium alone.
Went to the NFL game and agree about the stadium, was very impressed. Bloody miles from a tube station though.

Yes, we could beat a 10 man second string Spurs at home in a Conference league with a last minute deflected breakaway goal.

Not sure how often we could beat their first team in the Premier League though, considering they have a win over Man City to their name this season (without Kane).
So we could beat Man City too?

Cool 😎