Spuds v Us | Page 4 | Vital Football

Spuds v Us

It's a typo Finn I meant to write good heavens :ooops:

Is Ched Evans that footballer who pushed the ref that time ?

Fucks sake Mcreery i only asked you what you meant by the snow comment. I think you are a canny poster but i honestly think you and OM should meet up and sort your issues out. I hope you hang around but remember its only a forum, for the record i have told many people who currently go to games (including family) that i think they are thick as fuck for going and giving the fat parasite their coin. My memory is that you were happy to give Ashley a fair go but then changed your opinion i wish more did the same.

In relation to Jaffa, I said my peace a long time ago, as previously alluded to by another poster in this thread. I’ve remained of the same stance ever since and not once instigated anything in that period. It’s also noted, thankfully not just by me, that Jaff and a couple of his internet pals like to jump on anything I say, irrespective of the validity. I should be flattered really. Sometimes I reply sparsely, other times I just let it go. But let’s never get crossed wires and state and/or think that I instigate any of the interactions with them.

I hope that clears a few things up moving forward. Just keep an eye out for the trend.