Spuds v Us | Page 3 | Vital Football

Spuds v Us

The little bits I've seen of Almiron he's got to be up there as one of the paciest players around. Sometimes those types of players just almost race out of the stadium and don't do much with the ball . Also he's from the MLS which standard wise isn't much to go on. Rooney who struggled in the Prem latterly and the likes of Bradley Wright Phillips have done very well out there which tells me it's not even Championship level.

Serious question what does mcreery mean when he says it is snowing in here, i am middle aged and spend hslf my life trying to understand what the fuck people are saying a youngin said to me the other day i was fleek and i didnt know whether to hug him or smack him in the dish

It's all well & good fatty loaning us 20 million for a number 10,god we've needed one for years,can't remember the last decent one,here's hoping he hits the ground running & scores a few goals as well,if Rondon gets injured we're fucked,still think we're adequate at the back but desperately needed another striker to get us out of the relegation scrap,thanks mike.
As for the "snowing in here" remark I'm sure we'll be enlightened.

Serious question what does mcreery mean when he says it is snowing in here, i am middle aged and spend hslf my life trying to understand what the fuck people are saying a youngin said to me the other day i was fleek and i didnt know whether to hug him or smack him in the dish
He means the forum has a sprinkling of oversensitive easily offended posters who are unable to deal with other opinions (snowflakes).

It's the forked tongues,the snipes & different user names that irritate me alongside the owner otherwise it's a free for all?

Just a last little point and then I’ll leave yous to crack on

Look at the active members on here…..

Not one of them openly discussing going to the match, describing their match day or commenting on a game they have physically gone to watch

What you have here is a small group of people who are all very much anti Ashley but with a decent proportion who are also anti Newcastle fans

The bile and poison spewed from this place is never going to attract new members who may add something new to the discussion – even if it did I can’t see them lasting long before being hounded out by the usual suspects. I remember well the shit I got on first joining because I didn’t get all the negativity at the time – the season we finished 5th

So what you get is just rinse and repeat posts about how shit the players are (is that not the reason we all want Ashley out) or how thick the fans are

I’ve had my battles with someone I see as one of the main protagonists – a bloke who isn’t even boycotting himself after jacking it in purely because he didn’t like Allardyce’s football

So there you have it – as much as I am frustrated with the situation at the club, I could never stoop to calling fellow Newcastle fans cowards and wankers etc – to do so would be to insult friends and family. I also wonder how many of you would be as abusive to the faces of those who go?

The forum pet seems well respected (and surprisingly protected)

Crack on lads – its fuckin riveting

You never had a problem with the forum before these last few days Mac. People were talking about the match on this very thread (is how they've watched it really that important ?) before you went into your usual dance with OM and here you are now making a 2nd flounce off post. Nobody's saying don't post or you can't post but it seems very much toys out the pram from you.

Just a quick one for McCreery, the shit you got was because of the shit you churned out. I saved some of it in the event of taking out a defamation case. I'm sure you wouldn't like to be reminded of it.

You may recall that I was delighted when you took some effort to understand what was behind some of the BBM tributes.

No Rexn - I'm not talking about that shit

Th shit I'm talking about was for purely for being a 'happy clapper' at the time

The shit that you are talking about was a complete misunderstanding which we sorted out by PM. You assumed wrongly that I had posted a derogatory post regarding the BBM tributes. I pointed out to you that at the time I wasn't aware of the particular tribute you were referring to and I seem to recall we came to an amicable conclusion

For some reason though you seem to keep bringing it back up when the occasion suits

I suppose it’s a bit like bringing up the Allardyce situation over and over and over and over again, despite the truth being told several times over the past 10 years or so.

All a load of bollocks if you ask me.Its a forum for fucks sake.Views have to be different.For the record I for one have said it to many fans faces that they have extended Ashleys stay here.Surprised Pardews name hasn't been mentioned before now.It normally is.

Mc did get shit when he first joined,bucket loads from me for a start mainly because in a sense he was arguing that we should give Ashley a chance.

When the penny dropped he was man enough to put his hands up which is more than I can say for those on here who continued with the same message years after porky pig's attempt to make a twat out of KK had exposed him in court as a crook.

He has a ongoing thing with OM,so what ?

the monkey gives it back,he's certainly not a whipping boy.
As far as i'm concerned it's a light break from constantly reading the depressing stuff about what we already know about MA.

It's far less tedious and aggressive than what we saw in the Ched Evans thread for example.