Spuds v Us | Page 2 | Vital Football

Spuds v Us

*writes derogatory signature regarding Neppos having a different view to me in the hope it belittles him for years to come*

Last edited:
The match thread on the Spuds board had an interesting post:

Also, a huge mention for Lascelles. Another superb performance at Wembley against us. Proper defender and way better than half the backup centre halves that Southgate is using.

Spurs were very poor for me today, and we still couldn't keep them out for 90 mins due to a "dodgy keeper" moment. For what its worth (and it pains me to say it) I thought Judas Lascelles had a decent game overall. That Son is a tidy player mind. As for Rondon he is a grafter but he is so slow I don't see him as a longer term solution.

Ah here we go, a thread in which a certain poster hadn't even commented is then turned into a derogatory thread about the same poster by two people. Well done lads, not like there has been nothing to discuss regrading Newcastle United in the last week.

And I'll continue to do so at every opportunity

I post plenty of balanced and constructive views regarding Newcastle - I'll have my digs when I see fit thanks

And I'll continue to do so at every opportunity

I post plenty of balanced and constructive views regarding Newcastle - I'll have my digs when I see fit thanks

Congratulations on making a choice to act like a **** . Hope you're proud of yourself.

Ah here we go, a thread in which a certain poster hadn't even commented is then turned into a derogatory thread about the same poster by two people. Well done lads, not like there has been nothing to discuss regrading Newcastle United in the last week.

Want to go to specsavers then try post #20, and agree, he is a helmet....

It was a tongue in cheek swipe at a poster who makes derogatory comments in the vast majority of his posts

The fact he replies with the usual 'Jaffa' comment tells you all you need to know

Strange you've got involved with this one though Keggy - you're not so quick to jump to Neppos defence when he gets rounded on by the usual 3 or 4?

Last edited:
I'm neither proud of myself or ashamed of myself

It was a tongue in cheek swipe at a poster who makes derogatory comments in the vast majority of his posts

The fact he replies with the usual 'Jafa' comment tells you all you need to know

Strange you've got involved with this one though Keggy - you're not so quick to jump to Neppos defence when he gets rounded on by the usual 3 or 4?

Dear me this is tedious and infantile but I reacted, and involved myself so I'll play the game and this nonsense will carry on a bit longer.

Look your and Officemonkey's shit goes back to the dinosaurs. He hadn't even mentioned anything whatsoever on this thread, you went for him and Neppos joined in. Neppos is a poster who I freely admit I'm not keen as all I see them do is snipe and offer the sum total of nothing when talking about football or life in general or any of the subjects we discuss on here.

I find it frustrating from you Mac as when you post about football I want to read it whether I agree or not, I'm interested in your point of view, I'm interested in everybody's point of view, even Neppos. This constant shit between you Om, it's just boring man. Have a fight, fuck each other, make up, ignore each other whatever the fuck ever but you're just doing the same old shite you've done for years, and this is after various proclamations of burying the hatchet.

You're both taking your personal shit onto a public forum and I for one don't want to read it but I do want to read your opinions relating to Newcastle United and whatnot so don't want to block anyone.

Yes, a decent performance with a little bad luck/lack of concentration for a moment.

I don't know about anyone else but I can't help thinking how McClaren, Pardew, Carver or Kinnear would have come out of games like that with the current personnel.

Let's hope that Ashley sells and Rafa stays.
McClaren,Pardew or Kinnear would never have settled for the current personnel rex so your point is a moot one.

Lets hope they both go and are replaced with people who can unite us.

There's been too much emphasis on blaming Dubravka for the defeat yesterday when similar instances contributed to the overall picture.

Perez could have scored on at least one occasion and Rondon's header could have crept in but for individual errors you could argue.

As for Dubravka, the Son shot was so difficult to judge with it's pace and late dip but if he faced the same scenario next week then I reckon Dubavka would compensate by lowering his arms quicker and lower than he did.

Mistakes are those that continue to happen on a regular basis and the lack of finishing chances is a greater thing to worry about than this individual event.

All keepers fuck up now and then even Willie Mcfaul made the odd mistake ( the best keeper in my time of following NUFC) no point in crucifying the bloke he is a decent keeper and 100 times better than Elliot or Darlow

Cant really pan a keeper for one mistake when he's probably earned us 10/12 points since he came here.
As usual,we arent going to win to many games where we have to score 2.
I dont think Almiron will make a massive difference,this season at least,I havent seen much of him to judge but 20 millions about the going rate for the level above Joselu